NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, February 3, 2018

STUPID HEADLINES 020418

STUPID HEADLINES 020418
it is time again for
But only if followed by exhaling carbon dioxide

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY
__________________________________
The meaning of 'meatballs' could sway case in Democratic mayor's corruption trial“OK, the fix is in, I’ll be around later to pick up the meatballs.”  Clearly ‘meatballs’ means meatballs…right?

State of the Union tickets printed with typo - Don’t they have a enditor? How do you screw up Uniom for Union in the Stake of the Onion Address?
Ambulance refuses to transport Cleveland man shot 16 times – Serves them right, getting shot 16 times, next time maybe they will do their job and transport the guy.
Top-secret government files left in cabinets sold at second-hand shop – Not the US.  Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oops, Oops, Oops! 
Meghan Markle will break royal tradition at wedding to Prince Harry – Princess-to-be plans to smile and show affection, something unheard of to the royal family.
Beloved teacher of the month arrested for dangling student over balcony – I thought Mr. Frank throwing chalk was bad.
Lost Cow Found Months Later With A Herd Of Bison – No comment, but when I look at the picture I can’t stop laughing.
Teacher singled out black students, stepped on them during slavery lesson – The school is bringing in a substitute for the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre lesson.

Man caught masturbating in Burger King – He was arrested; apparently you can’t have everything your way.  And, no, he was not from Florida.
Ancient tools found in India – Archeologists were shocked to find a 10000-year-old Patel Head screwdriver.
THIS WEEKS HEADLINE THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO GO GRRRR:
Larry Nassar's Attorney: 'A Huge Part of Me' Doubts Every Accuser Was Abused – 256 girls with nothing to gain claimed they were abused, plus Nassar just looks like a weasel, so Mr. Attorney you get this week’s
CRANKY GRRRR!!
FEEL GOOD STORY OF THE WEEK:

Jeopardy!' football clues stump contestants – Only because I swept the category and these geniuses were like me when the category is “Insects of Lithuania”.  Yeah, that makes me feel good! 

Alec Trebek generally annoys me, but he is brilliant here.

______________________________
Come back next week for more
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

13 comments:

  1. Nassar...I was hoping that one dad could get in one good shot before the deputies got to him. I'll doubt he goes to jail either. Who could blame that dad? Not me. Nassar will spend his time with other pedophiles. They may not want him around either. If any of the general population gets near him he's dead.

    Have a fabulous day, Joe. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cheering for the dad who lunged at Nasser in the courtroom, you could see it coming too he did politely ask for time alone with Nasser first, too bad he didn't get to him. From what I understand he isn't going to be charged with anything for going after him though, that's good in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented but don't see it.. Basically The St. Valentine's Day Massacre, yay. Nassar and his crew, definitely nay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still wondering how an attorney could think it was a good idea to defend Nasser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, heh! "Don't they have an enditor!" You've really been on a roll lately with your sophomoric comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe the cow thinks she is born to be wild.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The guy just maybe wanted to go get his meatballs.

    If anybody listens to my phone conversations, they probably think I'm speaking code, too, because no one could possibly be that boring...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't answer any of those football questions, but it was funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know why, but the picture of the cow just makes me laugh. Like finding out that your wife ran off to hang with a motorcycle gang. . .

    And, I really shouldn't make any jokes about 'special sauce' and Burger King. No, I really shouldn't. That would be disgusting. So I won't. . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK this is it. I have had enough. Just kidding. But Florida is a great place to be from. Far away from. Seriously, hardly anyone in Florida is from Florida. Most of the people I met when I lived there were actually from New Jersey. Well, some were. 8^) Love your blog. PS, the cow blended right in. No wonder it couldn't be easily located.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would poke fun at the spelling tyfo but I make too many mysilf.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should see some of the typos I catch... on big, public signs. (Though I have to admit, to catch a typo on the State of the Union Address would be pretty awesome)

    ReplyDelete