NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

KARMA IS A BITCH


KARMA IS A BITCH

My son is a prankster.   He has fooled me with fake lottery tickets, fake poker hand set ups, tall stories and such stuff.  He loves to video pranks and capture people's faces when they are startled. 

He did not get this trait from me.  I like to joke, I like to laugh, but I am not so big on practical jokes and scaring the beejeepers out of people.

He got this from his mom.  His mom’s favorite day of the year is April first.  She would “April Fool” people all day long.  She got me several times every April first, and I’m sure she April fooled the children all day as well.

Anyway, my son loves this kind of stuff and guess what; KARMA is in fact a bitch.

He has a Go-Pro thing and takes videos of just about everything from workout instructions, nutrition suggestions for kids, pranks, and yes, working on his car.

My Crankette grandson has his grandma’s practical joke DNA, and has learned a few tricks from his dad.

This  40 second video captures the truth in the saying “Karma is a Bitch!”




Thank you Karma!

18 comments:

  1. Tell him that if he is going to prank people, he has to expect to get it back! Heeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - a classic prank, well done crankette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping everyone there has no heart problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahahahahahaha. That was good. Very good. These two little ones are going to make daddy scared often.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL,hopefully the grandson didn't get into too much trouble after the GoPro was turned off :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of myself as someone with a great sense of humor, but I'm not fond of practical jokes and can't recall pulling one. It takes a lot to teach kids when enough is enough so this dad is going to have his hands full for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. that dna runs deep. i, too, hate practical jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Careful what you teach your kids! Lol
    And Karma smiled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep Karma is a real bitch! I am a big believer. Like the time the two faced ex daughter in law got that very bad case of poison ivy. ; )

    Hilarious video! Thanks for the laugh. I believe he even screamed twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scared me a little. Funny kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karma is Karma, like it or not. I am from India. Firm believer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha, gotheem!!! It is now in the genes. Your son (handsome guy by the way) has years ahead to anticipate such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heh, heh. I used to honk at my oldest son when I let him out of the car to get the mail from the roadside mailbox. It was great, even when I DIDN'T honk, because he was all jumpy, expecting it any second.

    Of course I was only dishing out Karma's just desserts for him being a little snot to me through adolescence.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate practical jokes but I love karma and that made me laugh out loud. His yell is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think my kids might be related to your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha.. I'm not fond of practical jokes.. particularly when fear is the desired result but it sounds like your (very good looking) son got a bit of what was coming to him. I'm surprised you haven't left a comment on the YouTube page giving the background which you outlined in your post.

    ReplyDelete