NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, January 13, 2019

STUPID HEADLINES 011319


STUPID HEADLINES 011319
It's always the last place you look!

This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.

 _________________________________

Saudi women to be notified of divorce by text message – What do they call a pre-nup in Saudi Arabia?  Unnecessary.

Elizabeth Warren in Iowa: 'I am not a person of color' – Maybe not in Iowa, but the rest of the country considers blonde hair and blue eyes to be a color.

Florida man finds out his dad helped deliver him at birth, throws pizza at him – Only in Florida does the delivery man get the pizza! I think he was mad because his Dad’s delivery took over ½ hour.

Rare penny might be worth $1.7M – Keep looking you future pennymillionaires! I think it was found at a gas station chicken store.

Tasting Wine Stimulates Your Brain More Than Math – This is so stupid, why would tasting wine stimulate your math at all?

Paris' first all-nude restaurant closing due to lack of customers – In what universe was this ever a good idea?  Oh yeah, France.

Restaurant manager suspended for racial profiling, throwing chair at black customer: 'I'm not trying to be racist' - Dude, you threw a chair at someone because he was black; “Not Trying?” I’m pretty sure that is racist!

The demise of Sears is rooted in the erosion of American fundamentals – Yes, that and the store sucks!

Man walks into McDonald's with a dead raccoon – No, this is not the start of a stupid joke, this is an actual headline.

Nearly 100,000 au pairs brought to US win $65.5 million settlement in Denver lawsuit – Even a full house of lawyers could not beat au pair.


THE BIGGEST WHO GIVES A CRAP HEADLINE OF THE WEEK:

Mark-Paul Gosselaar hasn’t spoken to his 'Saved by the Bell' co-star Dustin Diamond in 25 years – Stop the presses, the last page of the “WHO GIVES A CRAP GAZETTE” needs a story!


FEEL-GOOD STORY OF THE WEEK:

Ex-NASA Engineer Design Glitter Bomb Trap as Revenge for Thieves Stealing His Packages – Sometimes smart people doing stuff to screw with an asshole just makes me feel good…is that wrong?


https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=968059214758329257#pendingcomments 









9 comments:

  1. I liked that glitter bomb story also. Glitter never leaves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There might be a valuable penny out there waiting for me! I could be a pennyillionaire before I expected! Your au pair comment is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see. Did they walk in nude or strip once there? If they didn't provide towels to sit on, I can understand the failure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your feel good story!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There just aren't that many people in this world that I would want to see nude let along eat with them. Glitter bomb rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How i wish we could use the same dye they use in bank robberies to mark porch pirates.

    Sears and Roebuck was a fabulous company for its first several decades, and recent mismanagement has ruined it, which makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I work in a place where the customers are nude. We're super busy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to google that Florida story - I don't quite get the connection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I snorted when I watched the glitter bomb. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete