NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

STUPID HEADLINES 030517

STUPID HEADLINES 030517
Well, Yes...Indirectly
It’s time again for
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY
This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments. 
______________________
Twitter erupts over image of Kellyanne Conway kneeling on Oval Office couch – Is this the second most famous Oval Office kneeling?
Spanish Government Appoints a ‘Sex Czar’ to Reverse Country’s Declining Population – This sounds like a great job, but after about a week, I imagine reversing a population decline could get tedious and draining.
IRS audits reportedly targets the rich – And surprisingly enough, oil companies are only drilling in areas where they have reasonable expectations of finding oil.
March Madness 2017: U.S. Companies Will Lose Billions To Slacking Workers – Bull Sh*t!  They do this same story every year.  Pure crap based on flawed assumptions.  Companies will lose zippity-do-da.
Florida homeowner uses martial arts to stop burglar – What was he, a relationship councilor?  How does that stop a burglar? Huh…oh, martial…never mind.
Biologists ask Alaska residents to count moose – How could this possibly be accurate?
An American man is claiming to be the rightful King of England – When added to President of the United States, this would make Donald Trump a very powerful man.
Smart condom i-Con will rate your sexual performance – Talk about performance anxiety!
Male or female? 'Garfield's' gender in question – OMG, it’s a cartoon cat; who friggin cares?
Vegan Woman Arrested After Repeatedly Crashing Her Car Into Chicken Truck – Surprisingly enough, this did not happen in Florida.
88-year-old woman stops rape by claiming to be HIV-positive – Even more effective, she also kicked the sick bastard really hard in the nuts…this is one smart and tough lady!
AND THE FEEL-GOOD STORY OF THE WEEK:

99-year-old woman checks 'get arrested' off her bucket list

______________________________
COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MORE
STUPID (and one nice) HEADLINE SUNDAY

18 comments:

  1. If getting arrested was on my bucket list, so would being released!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my fantasies, somehow, getting arrested wasn't one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am the weirdo of the group - surprise, I know. - I too want to know what it's like to be arrested. I've never been. I feel like I'm saving it up for a moment when I actually will be arrested, say, for something family related. Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. back in my village there was a man who was arrested for the crushing tow kids under his truck because he was drunk.he died in prison later but i still think about his nightmare about accidents which drove him crazy .
    being arrest was not fantasy for me it reminds me of crimes behind it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that dear old soul. She's having such a hoot. I'll bet she was a bit of a 'wild child' in her youth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me when i say i do not want to see the jails around here from the inside.

    Funny stuff as always. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the last one the very best. What a nice thing to do for her. Odd, but nice.

    I love your comments about the headlines way better than the headlines.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day, Joe. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great List. I like the 2nd to the last one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great comments to the headlines again. As for the old lady, bless her heart. I got over that need to be arrested when I was 5 years old. Made me scared of cops till I dated one in my 30's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Garfield's gender is in question? Oh my, just which litter box should he/she use?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been arrested, but I took a polygraph administered by a police detective. It was not optional. Let the record show that I was NOT the perpetrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never had a desire to be arrested until a friend's son spent a year in jail and lost 80lbs. Hmmm...now I'm thinking this could be better than Oprah's way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have "getting arrested" on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "IRS audits reportedly targets the rich" Isn't that profiling? But I thought..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. First question, Why would someone have "getting arrested" on their bucket list? Second question, Why would it take they 99 years to check it off?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are they taking applications for the Czar job?

    ReplyDelete
  17. So. . . I'm wondering if Bruce Jenner ever has the menstrual cramps thing. . .

    And I'll be down at the Spanish Consulate this afternoon, putting in my application. . .

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm too afraid to get arrested.

    ReplyDelete