NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

BOWL CLEANSE

BOWL CLEANSE

This cranky re-run is from January 2012...I still don't know what it meant.

???

Is anyone wondering what the HELL is this blog about?  “BOWL CLEANSE?”  What is cranky going to rant about today? 

I don’t know either!

Here is the deal.  I like to have seven or eight posts “in the hopper” at any time.  When I am running low, I go to my “IDEA” file and choose a subject that I thought of sometime before.  I get lots of ideas for a blog, when I get one I write the idea in my “IDEA” file.

Today I went to my “IDEA” file and found several entries which at one time must have seemed like a great topic but now…?

“Shame on you” – Ah… people that are full of themselves?  Stuff I did that was just wrong?  Stuff someone else did that was just wrong?  Nah.  I would never say “Shame on you.”  I got nothing!

“Tattoos” – I don’t have a tattoo.  I don’t want a tattoo.  I don’t like the look of people that are covered with tattoos, but I couldn’t write a blog about it.  I don’t really care one way or the other about tattoos.  It is written in my “IDEA” file, but…I got nothing!

“Jeopardy” – Was this about being in jeopardy or the quiz show?  I got nothing!

“The Water Park” – OK, I am sure this had to do with the trips we took to the water park when we were at the shore (in New Jersey the beach is just called “The Shore”) last summer.  I may have had some good stuff, but I forgot it all.  Except….No, I got nothing.

“One year-old birthday party” – This had to have something to do with one of the Crankettes’ birthday parties, but that was a while ago, and…I got nothing.

“Bowl cleanse” - ? Bowl cleanse? Was I drinking when I wrote this? I can’t even make up something to make up!

 I got nothing.

16 comments:

  1. Are you sure it wasn't supposed to be bowel cleanse? Kind of a shitty idea but a legitimate blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with the other commenter. I'm thinking you meant bowel cleanse instead of bowl cleanse? I catch this with my work. Around the Super Bowl when doctors will dictate that or this, I need to remember to not type bowel but bowl. Definitely a difference :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowl cleanse; something I did far too much of when toilet training four babies. Not all at once of course, they are different ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bowl cleanse, Hmmm had you been sick or something? I have an ideas file, called Titbits! I must remember to put enough description so I know what to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love a good toilet post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, I feel your pain. I have just such a file and it bewilders me also.
    Maybe the bowl had to do with college football? Just thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A couple years back, i was cleaning out a closet and found scraps of paper with writing ideas on them. Some I had used. Some I hadn't, but should have. Some were incredibly stupid.

    My scraps of paper provide for more interesting reading than almost anything I write, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the kind of stuff I text to myself Joe - I've got 'Thirty seconds to Mars' and 'Chuck Down' - what does it mean? I've got no idea - I've got nothing ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like something to do with your wife. She's an authority on most things so I'm guessing if you ask her she'll be able to tell you about bowl cleanse.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe you were on about all the various types of toilet bowl (can you say that on a blog?) cleaners there are on the market all purporting to leave your T.B. smelling like a bed of blowers instead of a ..... uh, you know, when vinegar and baking soda will do the same job for a fraction of the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I write down or type something in a hurry, I often forget a letter or two. I keep paper in front of my keyboard for notes - and seldom recognize what I was thinking of days later.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tidy Bowl ....

    ... chew on that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wasn't that a Seinfeld episode?

    Jerry Seinfeld woke up in the middle of the night and wrote down an idea for a joke, and the next morning he couldn't remember what it was or decipher his own handwriting.

    Bowl cleanse? Better ask Mrs. Cranky, she probably wants you to buy toilet cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even your nothing is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe you washed a bowl using the vegetable brush! If you did, I'm pretty sure you were a JERK!

    ReplyDelete