NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stuff that makes me cranky


Stuff that makes me cranky
 I've got no opinions this Saturday, the elections cleaned me out for now.

It doesn’t take much to make me cranky. I was born cranky, but lately some stuff really sets me off.

With apologies to David Letterman, here is the top ten list of:

STUFF THAT MAKES ME CRANKY:

10.  When something is cray-cray, I get crank-crank!

  9.  Actors whispering on TV shows

  8.  Drunk girls sticking out their tongues in Facebook selfies.

  7. People who pronounce “Target” -  Tarjay’.

  6.  ISIS

  5.  Young women who don’t say No but say No-ah. 

  4.  Country and Western singers wearing big stupid cowboy hats everywhere all the time!

  3.  Six o’clock news “Hooks”:  "Coming up on the 6 o’clock news, What you need to know about trimming your toe nails and cancer!”

  2.  People who claim “The only TV I watch is PBS!”

 AND THE NUMBER ONE THING TODAY THAT MAKES ME CRANKY:

                               Anything Kardashian!!

Actually I guess these are all opinions so it is Cranky Opinion Saturday after all. 

16 comments:

  1. #9 TOTALLY!!! #7 made me laugh. #4 - aww, come on! that's rather cool and sexy! :) #3 exasperates me because we're supposed to stay up to watch the 10 o'clock news to find out how to keep from dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must say I have to agree with all 10 of these. And could add another 30 without too much trouble. Sometimes I think going deaf (which I slowly am) may not be sooo bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is spot on, you could had her no talent husband to that too. I'm just saying.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add, you can add her no talent husband. It's too early to be able to spell correctly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fine Top Ten list, joeh. I must agree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could barely get past #10 -- you are so funny! LOL
    I hate when people say "cray-cray" instead of "crazy", and I also hate when people say "prolly" instead of probably. What is UP with the laziness these days?

    "Everyone prolly thinks I'm cray-cray for having ten kids. But I guess it does makes me crank-crank on most days."

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL on your list; I have to say when we were going to the gym at 5 a.m. in the morning, I did "enjoy" watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians as I fast walked on the treadmill or did the elliptical machine. Lost in their "drama" made those 30 minutes go by much quicker.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with you on all of the above, one that really gets to me is when someone emails me or posts something online using texting format instead of real words, makes them look uneducated in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many of these things are on my list also. Including weather reports on TV that go on and on for twenty minutes when all you want to know if whether or not you need an umbrella. I don't need the entire history of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great list!

    What makes me cranky is if I eat the last cookie or last piece of chocolate without realizing that this was the last. I would have eaten it differently - slower, with more appreciation - if I had known!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Joe, you really need to get out more. I had to look up cray-cray. Just ban it from conversation. I disposed of "like" that way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect 10. Cranky and the optimist totally agree on what is really irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excuse me. I feel the need to horn in on your cranky stuff, without the effort it would require to make my own list.

    10. (a) The Po-Po for the police.

    7. (a) Wally World for Walmart.
    7. (b) Mickey D's for McDonald's.

    As for #4...do you also get cranky at Dolly Parton for wearing her big stupid boobs everywhere all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, pretty much agree with many of those things. But I do MOSTLY watch PBS for news.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not the cranky type, but pain makes me cranky. When I've overdone things and wake up the next day barely able to move without pain I'm cranky. Like right now, my neck and shoulders are stiff and painful after trimming dead branches off a very overgrown shrub. And the job isn't finished yet, but it's going to have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kardashians were number one Cranky Causing show until election adds, then they became number two, now they are number one again. LOL

    ReplyDelete