NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Stupid Headlines 091618


Stupid Headlines 091618
I bet they find her the last place they look
This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.

__________________________________

Man protests vegan food festival in Amsterdam by eating raw, bloody veal heart – Just reading this and I am thinking of going vegan.

Florida Frisbee golfer bitten by alligator in pond – Dum-de-la-de-da…I’m just going to retrieve my frisbee by reaching into this POND, in FLORIDA!!! La-de-da-da-dum.

Texas man accidentally shoots himself with booby trap inside his own home – Seems the trap worked and shot the big boob!

Pluto should be a planet again, researchers argue – "Planet"  "Dwarf" "Planet" "Dwarf" Make up your mind for heaven sake, it's not really that important!

'I Dream of Jeannie' star Barbara Eden says she's never thought of herself as 'the sexy actress' – That makes ‘one of us!’ Are you kidding me?  No one watched that show for the comedy!

Scientists may accidentally make it rain in the Sahara Desert - Apparently the Sahara Desert strip club is a popular scientist hang-out.

World's oldest brewery discovered, was making beer 13,000 years ago – Stone Age Light

Scary new venomous snake discovered in Australia – Snakes, crocks, spiders, jellyfish, huge sharks…Like Australia doesn’t have enough shit to kill you!

Taco Bell employee fired for refusing to serve English-speaking customer – Hmmm, how do you say Taco in Spanish?

Arizona man fakes having Down syndrome, hires women to bathe him and change his diapers - This is disturbing on more levels than I can count.

John Kerry: Trump Has 'Maturity of an 8-Year-Old Boy With the Insecurity of a Teenage Girl' - Trump tweeted Kerry: "I know you are, but what am I?"*

*it’s a JOKE!! Political  comments will be deleted.


FEEL GOOD STORY OF THE WEEK

California man steps in front of machete to save woman at Starbucks – Not really “Feel Good,” as the story is disturbing and this guy was seriously injured, but what a HERO with a capital HERO!










11 comments:

  1. Where do you find these things? haha My favorites: the booby trap, the Florida guy....but the guy who faked Downs Syndrome? ewwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the video of the gal at Taco Bell and you could tell she knew how to speak English. What an idiot.

    The Arizona man is a triple EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

    Have a fabulous day, Joe. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to get the image of a strip club with white-coated scientists out of my mind, but then I read about the fake Downs guy, and let it stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My skin is still crawling about the fake Downs guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your headlines! We have a booby trap in our house. It's called "Arnold". Anytime a stranger enters he gets so excited he pees on their shoes. Thanks for giving me another great reason to never go back and visit Arizona..no offense to anyone. And another good reason to not drink coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The guy protesting vegans does realize no one is requiring him to become one, just celebrating that they are, right? Weirdo.

    In fact, several weirdos this week, quite entertaining (and a bit disgusting).

    HERO doesn’t capture it enough on that story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This poor old world of ours is rapidly going nuts. Thank goodness for the good guys who more than make up for the ewwwwy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. People are crazy. People are stupid. Well, the ones who did the above are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to work for local newspapers and my favourite misprint headline was the one that left the L out of the word public!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I had the choice between eating a bloody veal heart and a vegan meal, I'd be going the vegan route, too!

    And well, of course - Florida! What is it in the water here?

    ReplyDelete