In third place with 11 correct is:
Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Padded Shelf Liners
TP Big (toilet paper big rolls)
or either you could go for the first dozen things you see as long as chocolate and roses are included because you most likely are going to mess up on everything else on the list.
tb an r - ??
toilet paper (tp)
b&s - thought she'd have enough bs at home with you...
Charmin Toilet Paper
TB? How can you bring that home?
Haven't a clue what the last one is in the first row. She can go without that.
I still think she's insisting on TB.
Sure (She's sure about the toothpaste?)
Etten (must be from China)
That's my best guesses.
Have a fabulous day. ☺
1. Elk (I guess chops).
2. Chic Magnate (That was just a note to you. You need not buy anything).
3. A gift for the San Ramon Valley Girls Athletic League
4. A Weimaraner (So you don’t get lonely)
5. Guacamole tea (I suppose for vegetarian guests)
6. T Bone steak (That was really easy)
7. Shellacked Potatoes (I guess she doesn’t want them to rot)
8. She wants you to sign her up for Karate lessons while you’re there.
9. A Sweet Pie (math symbol for pi & text messaging symbol PISS for put in some sugar)
10. Asparagus (one of my favorites)
11. Toupee (in case you want to look younger at the party)
12. Mrs. C., I don’t want to embarrass you, but it’s spelled SOUP.
13. Gas up at Exxon while you’re out
14. CIDPMSL - Another text message combining Crying In Disgrace & Pee Myself Laughing (because she knows you’re going to screw it up)
Did I win? YES!