NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

STUPID HEADLINES 022617

STUPID HEADLINES 022617
It’s time again for
I'm going to guess he lost the case
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY
This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments. 
______________________
Star Wars: The Last Jedi' title confirmed to be plural and fans are freaking out – I got 99 problems, but this sure ain’t one.
Court Rules That a Snuggie Is Definitely a Blanket, Not Clothes – The court also ruled that whether blanket or clothes, the Snuggie is one stupid idea!  (Yeah, we have one and nobody ever uses it.)
Swedish politician proposes to give employees paid time off to have sex – Who couldn’t use an occasional two-minute break?
Stray bullet bounces off Oregon woman's head - I hate what that happens!
Arkansas lawmaker wants airport named after the Clintons renamed – Suggested new name “Cumanflewinski International.”
Former Obama State Dept. Official Explains Why They Never Said 'Radical Islam' – Administration felt the surfer term ‘Radical’ was inappropriate when referring to terrorism.
Trump on Obama: He's done a horrible job – Obama to Trump, “I know you are, but what am I?”
Sword-wielding felon threatens customers in parking lot of Florida Walmart – Every week there is a stupid headline story from Florida. What the heck is in the water in Florida?
Florida Town Apologizes to Residents Offended By ‘Sexist’ Leg Statue -
I am speechless.

Florida man accuses dog of shooting girlfriend in leg – WTF? And this is the state that seems to decide every Presidential election.

Cops caught having sex in patrol car while ignoring robbery call – That’s a code 69, “Officer going down.”  And no, this was not in Florida.
AND THE FEEL-GOOD STORY OF THE WEEK:
6-Year-old Golfer With One Arm Beat the Pros in Competition
______________________________
COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MORE
STUPID (and one nice) HEADLINE SUNDAY

11 comments:

  1. I was asking myself the same thing about the water in Florida. There's something going wrong there.
    The leg sculpture ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there such a great problem with people wearing Snuggies as clothes that a court case was necessary? On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that wearing Snuggies as clothes would be an improvement for SOME Walmart shoppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That statue has me speechless, too. As for Florida, i vacation there and i don't know where all the crazy stories there are from, i run into lots of nice people in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love that Code 69. I hope you're having a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of these come from California. This state is nuts more than not.

    I always enjoy your headlines. I enjoy your comments on them even more.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attorney accidentally suing himself is referred to as "Probonehead work".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw look at that little guy celebrating .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Every week there is a stupid headline story from Florida. What the heck is in the water in Florida?"

    I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say...oh, I dunno...ALLIGATORS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, wait a cotton-picking minute before you pick on that leg statue...that's just around the corner from where I work. It's part of an ongoing exhibit ("Art on Lemon Street") that changes every few years. They just put that leg statue up last week and I took a photo of it because it literally is just steps from my office. It seems some people must not have understood the humor in it. The leg lamp sculpture is called "I'll shoot your eye out" and is based on the 1983 movie “A Christmas Story.”

    Wait until I post my next 365 post - now I have to include my photo of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's it. . . I'm moving to Sweden. . .

    And 'Code 69 - Officer Going Down'. . . It's just a good thing that I wasn't drinking anything at the time I read that, 'cuz it would've been coming out of my nose. . .

    ReplyDelete