NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Friday, September 11, 2015

NO POST TODAY 9-11

NO POST TODAY

There is no post today.  I choose to be silent on this day, a day to never be forgotten, September 11.


In the past I have posted my remembrance of 9-11, if you have not read it and want to, it is here http://joeh-crankyoldman.blogspot.com/2011/09/remembering-9-11-01.html


Oh, and just because this date has such bad memories for so many, there have been some good things that happened on 9-11.


Happy Wedding Anniversary Katrina!
@ http://theyallcallmemom.com/

10 comments:

  1. I was still working.

    I remember this day so vividly.

    I will never forget. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will never forget. Being silent and remembering and observing is a good thing to do on such a day.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for remembering that this day is not ALL bad :)
    You are so sweet to wish me a Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This date is burned in all our minds. Loved the rainbow shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IWe cannot--& must not--forget that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my friends gave birth to her daughter that day. There will always be so many conflicting feelings associated with her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never forget for two reasons. I was celebrating my son's birthday when the news came through. It still hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone i care about was born on this day, so it can't be totally sad for me. Yet even when we celebrate, we don't forget.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, especially some of my commenters are funny as heck!

Oh, and don't be shy, Never miss a Cranky Post.

Sign up for an email of every post...over there...on your right...go on!