NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Monday, November 4, 2013

WHO TO VOTE FOR?


WHO TO VOTE FOR?
 
Today I vote for my candidate for Governor of New Jersey.  I do not know how to vote.  I have not done much research, so I must rely on what I hear in campaign ads.

I kind of like our Current Governor Christie.  Seems like he has done a good job the last four years, and he worked real hard during Super-storm Sandy.  I think I will vote for him.

Then according to Barbara Buono, Christie really just wants to be President, not Governor.  I don’t like that.  Maybe I’ll vote for Buono.

But according to the Christie campaign, Barbra Buono wants to tax rich people and give the money to lazy kids that still live with their parents.  I don’t like that…guess I’ll vote for Christie.

Wait…Christie hates school teachers.  I like school teachers…but Buono wants to give unions whatever they want…I don’t like that.  Hmmm.

OK, I just heard that Chris Christie hates Gay people…that’s not right.

What…Buono favors giving money out on the street to anyone that can spell their name?  Christie sided with the Tea Party during the shutdown?  Buono rubber stamps whatever Obama wants?  Christie wants poor people to not get health care?  Buono favors death panels for old people?  Christie shoots puppies? Barbra Buono picks her nose?  Christie said immigrants have BO? Buono eats children?   HELP!!

Now I hear Buono wants to tax feet; but Christie wants to fire anyone in Government that isn’t a Republican!

Is it true that Barbra Buono used to be a man and now has seven illegitimate children?  Was Chris Christie really caught in a diaper with a prostitute?

My head is spinning; I just do not know how to vote.  I guess I just have to ignore all these campaign claims and insinuations.  I don’t know what is true so I will vote with the only information I know for sure.

Chris Christie is really fat.

I’m voting for Barbra Buono.

16 comments:

  1. Yes, nice vote. Coming fom a teacher, and a PHYS ED teacher at that. The two things I fight for, fitness and teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ask me you lose with either one. Third Party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me glad I'm not eligible to vote in New Jersey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Christie comes across to those of us on the outside as a doer and a fair person...and a really strong leader. I have talked to some who have him as governor and they hate him...but did not give me specifics. More and more politicians from both sides are becoming crooks...egad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well reasoned. We should do more such critical thinking before we darken our ovals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lordy. but that's how we vote sometimes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. But isn't Christie getting less fat?
    Oh well, you have thought it through and made a decision. Happy voting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But I thought Christie was a pragamatist, someone willing to work with whoever to get things done. No?

    I like Dan's third party idea best.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Christie showed his true colors when he called for a special election to replace New Jersey's late Senator Lautenburg just so his (Christie's) name wouldn't show up on a ballot with Cory Booker's. This cost the taxpayers of New Jersey 24 million bucks just because of Christie's oversize ego.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be the liberal interpretation Stephen. Actually I think he would have liked to just appoint Cory as Senator but that would have been political suicide. He could have appointed a Republican, but I think he wanted Booker in the Senate as they have a good relationship and neither wanted to run against each other for Gov.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would hate to give you my opinion - I know nothing about American politics. Interesting read though

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny! All I've been hearing about is the Virginia governor race, I didn't even know anything was going on in NJ. My bad. I do live on the other side of the country, though, so that's my excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, dear. Does your voting strategy make you an "obesist"?

    One election I did not know the platforms of the two candidates, but one had left an election flyer stuck in the crack of my door. Because we live in a private enclave with NO TRESPASSING signs clearly posted at both entrances, I voted against the trespasser. It's not like those signs say "No trespassing unless you are campaigning."

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm always tempted to vote for the person who calls my phone THE LEAST during the campaign.

    Well, that is if I could vote. Since I'm not a citizen (yet), I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You captured it; these pols have enough flaws of their own without the added lies and distortions presented in attack ads. I only know Christie via the media; after Sandy I thought his public performance was self-serving, brilliant, and good for New Jersey. (Oh, and good for Obama, which I appreciated). I was interested in your response to Stephen as well, cuz I hadn't heard that perspective.

    ReplyDelete