OPTIMUM.NET EMAIL SUCKS BIGTIME!!
I have two email accounts. One is Yahoo which is terrific for all the spam it directs to me for my reading pleasure. The other is Optimum, my cable provider. It is a major pain to change an email address, you lose your history, your contacts, and your contacts lose you, so I maintain both addresses.
As much as I hate Yahoo, I think I will wean myself off the Optimum account.
WHY OPTIMUM. NET EMAIL SUCKS BIG TIME:
1. When you have no unread emails, optimum.net still shows that you have unread emails.
2. Optimum email automatically checkmarks your last read email. If you delete a new email and do not uncheck the previous email, both are deleted.
3. Finding contacts is not easy.
4. When you forward an email, the draft covers the contact list and you have to fuck around and move shit to find your contact…grrrr.
And finally, the number one reason why Optimum email sucks big time…
5. I just found out that for the last week, many of my replies get addressed to a random contact on my list and not the person I am replying to. WTF!!! Do you think this could get you into trouble?
Comments to my blog are now addressed to my Yahoo address.