NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, May 31, 2015

STUPID HEADLINE 053115


STUPID HEADLINE 053115
It’s time again for
The only thing I miss about commuting...New York Post headlines!
 
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY

This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.

One headline may be fake.  Guess the fake and win a mention and a WHOOP-TEE-DOO.  None of the above may be a correct answer.

 

Comment moderation is on for one day.

_______________________________

Airplane Dumped Human Waste on Girl’s Sweet 16 Party – Now that is a crappy party.

Nine brains found next to New York train tracks – Not so unusual, except there were ten people waiting for the train.

Airline experimenting with reduced rate cramped seating for small passengers – Will we be flying coach, first class, or little ass today?

Ireland backs legalizing gay marriage by a landslide – It is nice they back making gay marriage legal, but that “by a landslide” requirement sounds a bit dangerous to me.

Elephant snatches man's camera, takes 'elphie' – I hate when they take a word and trunkate it.

Prison riot in Brazil ends, leaving 8 inmates dead, one decapitated – Probably will be nine dead because I’m guessing the decapitated dude is not going to make it.

Man loses $15 billion in an hour – And that is exactly why I was against legalizing on-line gambling in New Jersey.

Oregon man asks city to ban the smell of farts – This in a state where you can’t pump your own gas.

Woman ‘offers to lick policeman’s anus’ and now faces bribery charge – That is an offer that can be refused.

Honda Unveils A Motorcycle For People Who Don’t Ride MotorcyclesI have a car without wings for people who don’t fly planes.

New method shows promise for urine cancer testI was not aware that Urine Cancer was a big problem.  Can’t you just piss it out?

Man Wears Suit Made Of 1.1 Million Bees In Attempt To Set World Record – Previous record holder demands a recount.

                                  ________________________________

Last week’s fake was:

Wisconsin police woman claims abduction by aliens - Cop in saucer?

AND THE ONLY WINNER:


I think it's Wisconsin police woman claims abduction by aliens, unless she was trying to arrest them for going faster than the speed of light!!

Ooh that fishducky…gonna fool her again one of these weeks.  Visit Fran @ http://fishducky.blogspot.com/ She works hard at her posts and it shows…funny stuff!

Fourteen incorrect guesses and one abstention.

Go visit fishducky and

 

COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MORE

 

 STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

13 comments:

  1. They're all weird, but I think they're all true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goin' for oregon anti-aroma man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bugger. I lost again. I'm on a roll.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    I'll swing by later and make my choice.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. The airline discounting small passengers must be fake.
    Isn't it the opposite? Seats are getting bigger since we're a bunch of fatties?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta go with this LMFAO
    Oregon man asks city to ban the smell of farts that's a stinker :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I flipped a coin and it landed on the nine brains in New York.

    I'm beginning to think my skill in this game equals my skill to pick the fastest line in the grocery store - but your comments had me laughing so hard today, I know I'll keep coming back. Sorta like the need for food keeps me going to the lines in the grocery store...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going for the man losing 15 million in an hour. I am hoping that is not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going with none of the above this week. They all sound like real stories to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait. I'm thinking about last week. Nine brains found beside New York train tracks? I guess somebody at the Nigerian restaurant is going hungry!

    THAT'S NOT MY PICK!

    I'm taking the Airlines Reduced Rates For Cramped Seating as fake. I can't imagine an airline reducing rates. Charging extra for fatasses, yes, but not charging less for flatasses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. $15 billion in an hour? Sounds like supervisory material to me! That gets my vote. And those old cops have lots of stories to tell in regards to what they have been offered to look the other way--lots of laughs and yucks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Nine brains found next to New York train tracks" Seems like an odd place for a Mensa Club meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll say the skinny airline seats - and it just occurred to me that since I'm (once again) a loser - that last week's "human flesh" guess was actually true - omg I want to throw up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Airline experimenting with reduced rate cramped seating for small passengers is my pick. They will charge more for obese folks, but they will never drop the rate for everyone else. Never.

    Have a fabulous day Cranky. ☺

    ReplyDelete