NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

STUPID HEADLINES 051715


STUPID HEADLINES 051715
It’s time again for
Oh those clowns!
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY

 This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.

One headline may be fake.  Guess the fake and win a mention and a WHOOP-TEE-DOO.  None of the above may be a correct answer.
Comment moderation is on for one day.

______________________________

Cheap gas could cause increase in traffic deaths – To some people the glass is half full of poison!

Thief gets stuck in elevator with victim during robberyPretty sure that was a Don Rickles episode on The Dick Van Dyke Show.

CDC to help Washington state find source of E. coli outbreak at milk fest – My money is on milk as the source.

George Zimmerman shot at in Lake Mary – Well don’t go swimming with skittles and a hoodie!

Nebraska man has pinky toe transplant to replace injured ear – He is still deaf on that side, but complains of hearing “wee wee wee” on his way home.

Principal arrested partially unclothed with student in car; police say they smelled marijuana – There’s a reason they call it HIGH School.

Couple facing 15 years behind bars for having sex on Florida beach – Like being behind any saloon is going to keep these two from copulating!

Man sneezes out toy wedged in nose for 44 years – He had forgotten he brought it to school for “blow and tell.”

Sea Lion Bunks With San Diego Boat Owner – It can get lonely on those boats, but… Hey!  At least it's a mammal.

Pennsylvania university student suing school after failing required class twice – Draconian college expects students to study and learn the material…so unfair!

Researchers convert sewer sludge to diesel alternative – Will we be bragging about our MPP? (Miles per poop.)

Student asks girlfriend to prom while jumping out of a plane – That is a big step!  I guess he fell for her! Did she say chute no? (That’s all I’ve got.)
Thanks to my pal Marty for a SHS Submission and Comment.
_____________________________________

Last week’s fake was:

NONE OF THE ABOVE

THE WINNER:

You have made a jaded old lady out of me. I think they are all true and how sad is that.  You can find Patti here @ http://thenewsixty.blogspot.com/ I think she should change her blog name to the new fifty.

Today I think it's none of the above!!
The legendary fishducky wins again if you liked “Fractured Fairytales” on the “Rocky and Bullwinkle” show, you’ll love fishducky @ http://fishducky.blogspot.com/

J
I think they're all true. Everybody's crazy except for Pope Francis and the monkey named Charlotte. I gotta say, a lot of hot grandma’s visit my blog…I’m just sayin! Visit J @ http://www.whathappensatgrandmas.com/

These are all true -- i've been listening to the news more lately, and i'm hearing weird stuff all the time now. My favorite cat lady does mean Cajun accent jokes over @ http://messymimismeanderings.blogspot.com/   

I think these are all true this week. Most I've already heard and there are a couple I've not, but I'm going with all of them are true. Who says ex-cops don’t have a sense of humor? GO visit @ http://comedyplus.blogspot.com/

ONLY 6 WRONG GUESSES

Check out all the winners and come back next week for more

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

12 comments:

  1. I think it would take a big toe to replace an ear, not a pinkie toe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh. i got nuttin... gonna choose pinky-toe for ear replacement, crank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Nebraska man has pinky toe transplant to replace injured ear, I say, "What?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not spoil it for the group because I know the answer. However, I will state that it cannot be "Couple facing 15 years behind bars for having sex on Florida beach" because it's apparently allowed. If you don't believe me, go to spring break in Panama City Beach next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm betting on the toy sneeze this time. Something about the 44 years just resonates with me...same length as my picking the wrong headline streak, maybe?

    Why are the stupid headlines coming out of Florida always true? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking the toy up the nose. Surely he sneezed more than once in 44 years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going with "Nebraska man has pinky toe transplant to replace injured ear" for this week. It would make a really cool ear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not done one of these in awhile, Joe, so I admit being rusty. I say the sea lion and boat owner one is a slumber party. Several of the others would have been good enough to get me to pick them had I not read about them earlier in the week. (shaking my head in disbelief while doing it).

    Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to take the Pinky Toe Ear as fake. They're not even similar! It's not like a big toe becoming a thumb, or growing a fake ear under the skin of your forearm. I know that can be done, but I've never seen a pinky toe ear. It won't know whether to secrete wax or toe jam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm gonna say the pinky toe; I've heard of big toes being transplanted for thumbs, but a pinky toe and and ear. . . they don't match up. . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's the thief stuck in the elevator - although we've certainly seen plenty of dumb ones stuck in chimneys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nebraska man has pinky toe transplant to replace injured ear is my pick. It doesn't even make sense Cranky.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete