NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

STUPID HEADLINE 041915


STUPID HEADLINE 041915

It’s time again for
I think I'd look for a second opinion!
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY
This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.

One headline may be fake.  Guess the fake and win a mention and a WHOOP-TEE-DOO.  None of the above may be a correct answer.

Comment moderation is on for one day.

_____________________________

Chris Christie plots his comeback – He left going over the George Washington Bridge, I suspect he will return via the Tappan Zee. 

Futuristic bed locks the door, brews coffee – Yeah, but can it make itself?

Pentagon Deploys ‘May I Kiss You?’ Training – This is particularly effective against our enemies in homophobic countries.

Send your texts 25 years into the future – Dude, where are you?  It’s been like 25 years!

Texas man arrested for ATM “bank robbery.” He slipped a note in the card reader that said “I have a crowbar, spit out all you money and no one gets hurt!”

Brontosaurus may make a comeback – PETA has finally gone too far!

Judge rules woman who recorded ex-Clippers owner Sterling's racist rant owes his wife $2.6M – Well that is convenient, and I’m sure the Judge’s wife appreciates it very much.

Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex marriage – It involves beach balls, a water pistol, clothes pins and very strong ankles, but that is all she is saying.

Man volunteers for world's first head transplant – I think he may not understand that this is getting a new head, not getting head.

Solar-powered plane on round-the-world flight gets stuck in China – If they’re waiting for the sun to shine through the smog, it may take a while.

Man Shoots Armadillo, Bullet Hits Mother-In-Law – New Jersey police think he may be lying.

Woman Stabs Husband Over Bathroom Stink – A felony for a smell of me. 

_______________________________________

Last week’s fake was:

Deer crashes through McDonalds Window – It left when it realized everything on the dollar menu cost a buck.

And the winners:


Today my guess is the deer going through the window of a McDonalds. Unfortunately, the others sound real.

Great, I finally fool both fishducky and Sandee and mimi is on a streak! Visit mimi @ http://messymimismeanderings.blogspot.com/ a little of everything, plus information on birthdays and special designations for each calendar day.


It's the McDonald's Deer story for sure! :)

If I said koala bear I might have fooled this sharp Aussie from Canada! Travel the world with Shelly @ http://www.tropicalmum.com/ good stuff eh.

Seventeen wrong guesses, a new record!

Congratulate the winners, and come back next week for more

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

15 comments:

  1. My guess is Texas man arrested for ATM “bank robbery.”--it sounds too dumb, even for Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna pick the solar-powered plane in china.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man shoots at armadillo, hits MIL.....either he's an awful shot, or she was having the ultimate bad hair day.

    I'm sure a lot of guys will be watching intently to see if that excuse holds up in court. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to me that "Man volunteers for world's first head transplant" and "Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex marriage" should be in the same headline. We better ask Bill.


    ReplyDelete
  5. Brontosaurus may make a comeback.

    This one can't be true. Bronto is way to old for a comeback and no team will give him a contract.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you see I don't always win.

    I'll be back later to guess.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope it is the Pentagon kissing training. If if isn't, I want my tax money back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its been my experience in the past that when they all sound exceptionally crazy, they are usually all exceptionally true - so I'll say "none of the above" this time

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard that futuristic bed also packs your lunch, kisses yiou good by and pats your fanny as you're out the door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to guess this one: "Woman Stabs Husband Over Bathroom Stink."

    I just saw the last one on the Daily Show! I see a lot of strange headlines, especially when I'm bored in line at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Put me down for Texts 25 Years Into the Future as fake. How is that even possible? Though I was really hoping for the "May I Kiss You?" training to be fake. What is the military now, anyway...Miss Manners?

    ReplyDelete
  13. May I kiss you training? Please say it ain't so. Don't recruits know how to kiss?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no idea what to go for this week. I am going with "Chris Christie plots his comeback" for this week. He can get stuck out here wherever he is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Texas man arrested for ATM bank robbery is my pick. There is no threat of physical harm so robbery is taken out of the mix.

    Have a fabulous day Cranky. :)

    ReplyDelete