NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Stupid Headlines 041121

 

Stupid Headlines 041121



This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider sometimes sophomoric comments.

 

 

Biden leans close to tell someone to socially distance – Classic do as I say, not as I do!

 

Friend of Pakistani immigrant Uber Eats driver killed in DC: 'All lives are precious' – I don’t ordinarily post and comment on stories like this, but sometimes a headline really demands punctuation.

 

Miami homeowner gets sister, companion evicted from front porch after they squatted for 2 years – I’m surprised they could move at all; I need help to get up after squatting only a few minutes.

 

Katy Perry reveals she's stopped shaving her legs since becoming a mom – I guess that is one form of birth control.

 

Japan just recorded its earliest cherry blossom bloom in 1,200 years – I’m pretty sure there was an earlier bloom April 1247.

 

Rare Super Mario Bros. game sells for a record $660,000 – Wait until this donkey tries to find a Nintendo platform that can still play the damn game.

 

Unseen Vincent van Gogh painting of Paris sells for $15.4M – Hell, for that money you could buy 23 Super Mario Bros. games!

 

New York lowers bear and deer hunting age to 12 – I am surprised that deer or bear live that long.

 

Massachusetts home where Lizzie Borden's parents were killed finds buyer – The buyer put down four-hundred thousand forty- four and on closing paid four-hundred thousand more.

 

A Michigan university is offering college students a scholarship to study cannabis – Good luck weeding out the weed candidates;  or they could just survey 93% of their student body.

 

 

 

FEEL GOOD STORY

Teen on spring break trip rescues toddler from drowning – The thirteen-year-old girl on vacation with her family saved a tragedy.

https://www.wfla.com/news/teen-on-spring-break-trip-to-disney-world-rescues-toddler-from-drowning/

 

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I have never shaved my legs!!! But trim my beard every now and then.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. . . if the Van Gogh painting is unseen, how do they know it's a painting of Paris?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I want to be like Katy Perry. Don't think Jim would be happy though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, that sister in Miami must really be limber. That tickled me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh,heh! I like the 2-year squatters, and the Lizzie Borden home-buyer paying more when he saw what he had done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for these...they are one of the high points of my week! Ok, yeah, that's sad :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had an anesthesiologist who would always tell patients to take a deep breath when they were waking up. Then he would say in a funny accent: "You must breathe or you die!" It was much funnier if you were there I guess! Sometimes he would yell to take a deep breath but it would sound like he was saying something about big breasts..but that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your takes on these headlines. I remember hearing on the news once an interviewer asking and old lady on her 100th birthday, "What is the secret to a long life?" She replied: "keep breathing"

    ReplyDelete