NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Friday, July 13, 2018

FUZZY SOAP


FUZZY SOAP (Probably TMI)
OK, it was not quite this disgusting...but close.

 If you are easily disgusted, just move on, I’ll understand.

We have one shower in our shore house rental.  It gets used a lot by Mrs. C, myself and guests.

For the past few weeks, whenever I take a shower I notice there are two bars of soap.  One white bar of soap is covered with hair.  I guess it could be my hair, I don't think so, but I don’t know for sure.  I generally soap up with my hands and the soap bar does not make actual body contact so I do not think it is my hair.

I have assumed the hairy soap was from someone else, possibly a previous renter. 

I use the hairless bar of soap.  After many showers, the hairless bar was getting down to a nub and I realized that Mrs. C must assume the hairy soap was mine. 

“Just so you know, the hairy bar of soap in the shower is not mine.  It was either Sasquatch, or the ghost of Robin Williams that last used that soap.”

“Oh, thank God, I assumed it was you.  That soap is disgusting!”

“I know!  Do you think I could toss it out because I am not using it…ever.”

Mrs. C as I may have mentioned in previous posts does not like waste or I would have thrown that bar away long ago.

“OMG, please.  I don’t even like it staring at me when I shower.”

We now have a brand new clean hairless bar of soap in the shower.

How Sasquatch snuck in our shower and defiled that other bar of soap remains a mystery.

18 comments:

  1. BARF! Can't say that I would've used that soap, either.

    Reminds me of a joke I heard as a kid. A lady found hair in the hamburger she was eating in a restaurant, so she stormed up to the counter to complain. From there, she could see the cook forming burger patties with his armpit. (To tell the joke properly, you, of course, had to emulate the actions...)

    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's your soap isn't it? I would have tossed that right away. Glad you finally did. Did you wear a hazmat suit to get that baby out of the shower?

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Joe and Karen. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you're opposed to natural exfoliates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hairy soap and stale cereal . . . neither at all appealing. I guess some inconveniences must be tolerated in order to enjoy vacation at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you didn't have to make room in your storage unit for that bar of soap, and pay to save it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Sandee, ewwwww! No matter how you tell this story, my first question will always be "why didn't you throw it away immediately?". I don't know how a self respecting renter could bring themselves to leave something like that in the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait...Mrs C was okay with throwing it out? She didn't want to save it in 'just in case'? Wow!!!! Now all you have to do is put a lot of hair on anything you want to get rid of. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I strongly suggest you buy some liquid soap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She didn’t just rinse it off and clean the bar of soap, and use it later? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, liquid soap is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuk! I would have tossed it. Just looking at it would have me yearning for liquid soap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure I could have gotten in the shower with that "thing". Yuck.
    I also cast a vote for liquid soap.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The previous renter left his soap behind? How rude! I would have ditched it the first day, while wearing thick rubber gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bar soap, to me, is generally pretty disgusting. Shower gel is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have never seen seen bar soap stuck with such — would have pitched first time I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two words - Shower gel. - Gross, gross, gross and eeewwwwww.

    ReplyDelete