NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

STUPID HEADLINES 112915


STUPID HEADLINES 112915

It is time again for
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY


This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.  

________________________


DARPA's latest project? A brain implant capable of restoring lost memories – Or changing memories…I’m pretty sure this was a movie on the SciFy channel.

John Kerry: ISIS 'not 10 feet tall' – Well in some cases they are censored and censored censored their censored. (This comment has been severely censored due to it being way too insensitive. It was kinda funny though)


Scientists create mosquito strain with malaria-blocking genes – So when you go to the doctor and he has a mosquito bite you, relax it is just an immunization bite.

Man holds up two stores using only a windshield snow brush – There is a push to ban snow brushes, but the NSBA says, “If you take away the snow brushes, only the criminals will have them.


University suspends yoga class, citing 'cultural issues' that may offend students – Yoga never bothered me, but Calculus sure offended the heck outta me!

The king of Sweden doesn't want you to bathe – Where was he when I was four?

Why did this ambassador swim across the Nile? – Duh, to get to the other side.

Drunk Russian sailor crashes 7,000-ton ship into Scotland -- at full speed – The ship had to be scrapped, but no one was kilt.

Florida police bust elderly women's mahjong game – A “Little Old Ladies Lives Matter” rally will be held on Tuesday.


Woman knits mini sweaters to keep her chickens warm I’ve never heard them called that before.


People having sex with horses is on the rise in Switzerland* – Apparently in Switzerland Neigh doesn’t mean Neigh!


Bacon-Scented Undies Mean All Your Panty Problems Are Cured – Instead of smoking after sex you have an urge for a cup of coffee.


Winner Of 'Mr. Ugly' Pageant Accused Of Being Not Ugly Enough – I’m not sure, is that a compliment?


North Korea tested submarine-launched missile, but launch failed: report – Kim Jung-Oops!

Man who pushed button on failed North Korea missile launch is scheduled to ride missile on next test – OK, that one is a fake…maybe.



*Thx Marty!

_______________________________


Come back next week for more:




STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

10 comments:

  1. "“If you take away the snow brushes, only the criminals will have them."

    You'll get my snow brush when you pry it from my cold, dead hand!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time your comments are way funnier than the headline. Oh wait, you meant to do that.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that when the Russian crashed that ship in Scotland, no one was "kilt!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing...I like your acronyms, and your blog. This is my first visit, and I'll be back.

    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we sure the Russian was drunk or did he just have a little too much Russian Anti-Freeze in his system?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was a teenager I had a bit of a crush on the King of Sweden. You just cured me of that...I want to lose that memory now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mini sweaters? Does that make them fryers or roasters? Or maybe they're just broiling mad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one was Kilt. Why, somebody outta smack you for that one:)

    ReplyDelete