NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

CONTEST WINNERS

CONTEST WINNERS

STUPID HEADLINES 033014 and Mrs. Cranky’s trip list (Handwriting quiz)
 
The fake headline was:
Michelle Obama Has Misunderstanding with China’s First Lady Peng Liyuan - “No, no it’s elle…Michelle, not Micherre; dammit!”
 
And the EIGHT winners out of FIFTEEN guesses (and I thought it was going to be hard) ARE:
1.             Marcia Shaw WyattMarch 30, 2014 at 7:04 AM
Love your headlines! I'm going to go with Michelle Obama and China's first lady having a misunderstanding for my guess. Thanks for the laughs and the fun! :D
2.            
Bwahahahahahahaha. Thanks for linking up too.

I'll also go with Moochelle and China. Did I spell her name right? I think so.

Have a fabulous Silly Sunday.
3.            
Michelle and Pong. Er, Peng. Hope that one doesn't bounce.
4.            
I'll go with the Michelle Obama headline. The Chinese lady probably doesn't speak ANY Engrish.
5.            
I also go with Micherre one too LOL

That dildo one cracked me up ;-)
6.            
I'm going with the First Ladies, but only because I know the Chinese haven't got a problem with the sound of the letter "L."
It's Japanese who amuse us with Engrish.
7.              
Two in a row--I'll blame missing this one on the pressure. China's First Lady is very well educated and I doubt she had a misunderstanding with Ms. Obama.
8.            
I declare the misunderstanding between First Ladies to be fake. All one has to do is talk louder. All the other one has to do is nod like she understands. Then they can switch roles. Isn't that how everybody communicates with "foreigners"?

Visit and congratulate all the winners!

Mrs. Cranky’s trip list:
  

CORREST ANSWER Sheet one:
Back Pack
Tablet
Power Cord
Gum/Water
Dryer/Brush
OB Shampoo
Pills
Small Bag Shall (purse and a shall)
CORRECT ANSWER Sheet two:  
Foot Cushions
Dress shoes
Sandals
Four sets of clothes
Gown
Waist trimmer (??I don’t know either??)
Towel
Watch

Non-blogger winner - Only two errors
This was a tie between Sister-in-law (Mrs. Cranky’s Sister) Maryann and Sister-in-law (Brother’ wife) Mary Stewart
Both ladies missed only two items! Dinner out will be rewarded at next opportunity.

Most accurate blogger winner
susie  Only two errors
Funniest answers:
Very close…multiple runners-up, Ultimately I gotta go with Pixel Peeper.
backpack
TAB bleach
pancapes
cream of water
OB/GYN shampoo
pills
small bag of shells
foot crusher (she gonna pull a Tanya Harding?)
dress shoes
samples
4 set of octopus
crown
waist trimmer
trowel
waolh

I won't waste your time emailing my answers. I seriously doubt I have even one right. But I DO agree with lowandslow on a couple of items. It seems certain that Mrs. C. is taking her OB Shampoo, a four set of octopus, and a waist trimmer.

crack back
T A butt
bun corps
crum warrior
day or/breast
OB shampoo
pims
small bar snail
foot cashews
dressing
sand dunes
four set octopus
coven
waist trimmer
turd
wazoo h
#1
back pack
TAButt
fun conps
cream/water
dryer/brush
OB shampoo
pills
small bab shall

#2
foot cushions
dress shoes
samDus
4 sit opcuties
gown
waist trimmer
towel
waflh

What was your problem? These were simple!!

I don't know what your problem is...this makes perfect sense to me:

First sheet:
Back pack (clearly a suitcase was just too much)
TA butt (something for kicking butt?)
Pan Corps (second cousin of Peace Corps?)
Crim (abbreviated for Crimea?) water (is that code for champagne?)
Day ER brush (hopefully, she will also pack the night ER brush...)
OB sanpoo (I'm thinking this is something to deal with shit?)
Pills (probably for the headache, caused by dealing with shit?)
Small bar shack (is she planning to drink?)


Second sheet:
Foot cushions
Dress shoes (probably the high heeled, uncomfortable ones, hence the need for the foot cushions)
Sandies (you gotta have cookies, no?)
4 sets of clothes (going for four days?)
Crown (we all know she is the Queen)
Waist trimmer (the Queen has to look trim!)
Towel (makes sense, no matter what)
Unolt (it's the opposite of "olt")

Hahahaha...

Congratulations All!!

5 comments:

  1. power cord?! seriously! that's what that was?! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I finally got it right.

    As for the lists? Really. Honest? Really.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Cranky is obviously a skilled cryptographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been accused of being accurate, but thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait! The "coven" was only a gown? Just when I thought I'd cracked the code. That makes me want to throw in the turd.

    ReplyDelete