List Number 1 with 14 items:
1. has to be Oatmeal it was obvious...Right?
2. is anybody's guess, could be cleaner all I think that I can see is the first letter is a c and the last an r
3. is Cough Stuff, not sure what kind of stuff but that'd be the stuff I'd get.
4. is either Tomatillas, Tomatoes or Tostitos, I guess it all depends on if you are cooking or crunching but for kicks let's say Tomatillos.
5. Mini Lysol, I guess this comes in handy if you only have little germs to kill.
6. is SOS pads even though it was written in with the lysol I'm still saying you needed some SOS.
7. has to be Airborne, with all the sniffling going on and vitamin c needed I'd grab this one.
8. Ketchup because everybody needs ketchup or Kitchchup, or something else all together.
9. EMask, Emolr...hell I don't know I'd just have to grab something that started with an E, you know this is when you Punt.
10. is one or the other K's Toothpaste or Toilet paper depending on which end needs attention.
11. is clearly Milk, after reading everything else that was as clear as milk this one has to be Milk.
12. is either Stick Butter, a guitar, or...I'm sticking with butter.
13. is Cheese.
14. is Yogurt.
List number 2 with 10 items was just as easy as the first one:
1. has to be Oatmeal Cookies, simply because I can recognize Oatmeal cookies anywhere.
2. is random letters written in another language, I believe she added this one to test you. 7in tudes with frustm'dj...could be cookies with frosting but most likely not, I'd grab cookies hell why not.
3. is another batch of the Tostitos, tomatoes, tomatillos I'm staying in the tomato family.
4. is cheese.
5. is possibly Daiquiri Mix, or sauce mix, or even chex mix, unless it's a dance mix you are required to do while shopping with this list.
6. is Gatorade because you are really going to need it after doing that dance mix.
7. is the name of the artist that was formerly know as, maybe you were supposed to grab some of his tunes for your dance mix.
8. is a half gallon of milk.
9. is candy.
10 is donuts.
Crullers (Your heart man, think of your heart!)
Cough stuff (Not sure why she wants to cough, but OK)
Mini (Cooper Mini may be cute, but hardly practical)
Vivisection? Seems harsh ….
Air Brush (She knows that only works on pictures, right?)
Kitchen (she can dream …)
Eraser (I’m getting worried for your safety, man)
Tinnitus with frosted mud
Cheese (more? Really? You sure Queenie didn’t write this?)
½ Gal Milk (sensing some forgetfulness here)
Candied Donuts (do they REALLY need more sweet?)
Airborne kitchen eraser
Turtles with frosting DQ