NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Stupid Headlines 070217

Stupid Headlines 070217
It’s time again for
What could go wrong?
 STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY
This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments. 
______________________
Alien pulled over in Georgia – Pulled over for driving while on a cell phone, Mr. Xyzndrpjmn Smith claims, "I was just phoning home."
Singapore 'vending machine' dispenses Ferraris, Lamborghinis – At about $120,000, that machine is going to take a lot of quarters!
How Video Games Are Making You Bad in Bed – Gaming makes you bored with your joy stick?
Dunkin Donuts sued over claims that ‘steak’ sandwich doesn't contain steak – First Buffalo wings are really chicken, not buffalo and now fake steak?
A bizarre new form of liquid water is discovered – I had enough trouble with chemistry, this just pushes me over the edge! I read this article twice and here is what I learned…huh?
Killer whales are tormenting Alaskan fishermen – Sea World karma. 
Prostitutes speak out against Senate health bill – Well, if the prostitutes can't get on board, that's good enough for me.
Wall Street Legend Predicts “Dow 50,000”! – BUY, BUY, BUY!
Famed Investor Predicts Historic Market Drop – Wait…SELL, SELL, SELL!
WWII vet recounts how he tricked 15,000 German soldiers – The old wallet on a string trick!
A massive climate change study is canceled because of climate change – Climate experts say the climate change study will restart as soon as the climate stops changing.
FEEL-GOOD NEWS STORY OF THE WEEK:
Pregnant woman runs over purse-snatching suspect in Walmart parking lot – Thief charged with theft, lady charged with assault with a deadly weapon…thief not seriously hurt…I expect the lady will not do time.
If I can’t find a good dog story you can’t beat a pregnant lady fighting back and winning!
__________________________________________
Come back again next week for more
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

13 comments:

  1. I saw that video of the woman running over that thief. Good for her! I doubt she'll do any time either but I worry about that loser suing her for his injuries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Prostitutes speak out against Senate health bill" That's pretty ballsy of them speaking out against their customer's legislation like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the SeaWorld Karma...and i see Karma at work in a couple of the others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate a thief I say he got what was coming to him, assault with a deadly weapon? Give me a break, by the time the cops got there he would have been long gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy, buy, buy. Wait, sell, sell, sell. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    I loved the gal that ran over the purse snatcher. Serves him right.

    I linked this post to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day, Joe. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. That story about the woman giving chase and running down the thief was on our news as well...I think they both agreed to just let it go man....let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dunkin Donuts no steak, really??? Don't even get me going on chicken of the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I'd like to see that Singapore vending machine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buy and sell. Isn't that what the people who make the commissions say, so they get your money?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's next, suing Oscar Mayer because his hot dogs don't contain DOG?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buy buy buy, sell sell sell. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Video Games Are Making You Bad in Bed... I don't even want to ask.

    ReplyDelete