NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

STUPID HEADLINES 121414


STUPID HEADLINES 121414

It is time again for
Dang people, Journalism 101...WHICH CLINTON!
 STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY



This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider sophomoric and sometimes offensive comments.

One headline may be completely made up, guess the fake and win a mention and a Whoop-tee-doo. 'None of the above' may be the correct answer.

_________________________________


A $7,500 slice of fruit cake – Suldog must be selling a lot of columns to afford that cake!


Biden to code-writing girls: ‘You’re as smart as any boy’ – You gotta love him, but damn, he is almost as stupid as a Republican…must be nice to get a free stupidity pass all the time.


Stimulus funds still being spent on manure project – And by manure project they must mean Congress.


Heterosexual men have healthier prostrates – So a straight really does beat a flush.


Korean Air Line exec resigns over first class spat about nuts – This must be South Korea if he is even allowed to have his nuts.


Hallmark Pulls Holiday Wrapping Paper With Swastika-Like Image – It just won’t seem like Chanukah without Swastika Wrapping Paper!


LeBron James violated royal protocol during visit with Will and Kate I’m pretty sure a King out ranks a Duke or a Duchess.


Cops find car with dead woman in search for family – How did they know she was in search for her family?


'Vacation Breasts' May Be Next Big Thing in Plastic Surgery – Can you just take them for a test drive first?


Poor semen quality in young men may predict future health issues - Makes sense, less children, less stress, longer life.


Deadline extended for manure application – Pheew! I thought I missed out.  I still have time to mail it in.


Office holiday party in Florida hospitalizes dozens – Hell, in my day we just had an extra cup or two of coffee and went to work the next day.  If you can’t play hurt, don’t party.


______________________________


Last week’s fake headline was:


NONE OF THE ABOVE


Our only winner was Rat-a-tat-a-rat-tat-a-tat-tat-tat TWO GUESSES…

No, not Sandee for once, but the all time champ:


FISHDUCKY!!


I hope it's none of the above because one of my sons is left handed!! Whoop-tee-doo?

Visit fishducky @ http://fishducky.blogspot.com/ Always funny stuff.

Honorable mention goes to uncle skip @ http://lionskip.blogspot.com/ for recognizing strippers is spelled with two p’s.

Thanks to Fraternity brother’s Marty and Frog for stupid headline submissions this week.

Drop by all the winners, and come back next week for more




STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!! 

17 comments:

  1. altho you've mentioned manure a couple of times, i'm gonna go with 'vacation breasts'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Anyhow, I was gonna say it's about manure application, then realized you can spread BS anytime.

      So I'm going with none of the above.

      Delete
  3. I've seen many of these in the news so I'll go with none of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've lost my mojo. What's up with that? I'll still be back later. Got to ponder these for a bit.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gotta be the fruitcake...:) The other are all weird so they definitely true...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was stuck here but surely it has to be A $7,500 slice of fruit cake

    That's nuts LOL

    Have a smashing week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. None of the above again. Joe!! BTW, men have PROSTATE glands, not PROSTRATES.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going with none of the above this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those vacation breasts....Are they available now? I'm thinking they would make great Christmas stocking stuffers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallmark pulling swastikas..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going with None Of The Above. Because you might just be that tricky to do it two weeks in a row.

    I was sorely tempted to declare the $7,500 slice of fruitcake the fake. But then I remembered Elaine ate Mr. Peterman's $29,000 slice of wedding cake from the nuptials of King Edward and Wallis Simpson. And I know that even though I find it delicious, fruitcake would not be worth as much as wedding cake. Even 60-year-old wedding cake. So maybe there's a pricy fruitcake out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my second visit back here and I still can't come up with a guess! But I'll say the fruitcake anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm hoping it's vacation breasts. Too much to hope for, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like Stephen I too have seen a lot of these headlines, and if the spelling of prostates was a typo I'll say none of the above, otherwise I'll say Prostrates is a trick and that would be the one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going with heterosexual men have healthier prostrates. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

    Have a fabulous day/ ☺

    ReplyDelete