NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Monday, December 8, 2014

SHIT THAT I WORRY ABOUT - a cranky re-run

SHIT THAT I WORRY ABOUT
This cranky re-run is from December 2011

Note, I had a bigger potty mouth in 2011


I shouldn’t read because when I do, I read about stuff I need to worry about.  Lately I keep reading about global warming and climate change.  With a rise of a single degree in the average global temperature all sorts of bad shit is going to happen.  Crops will die, we will have floods, there will be hurricanes, and even snow storms, all caused by global warming.  I worry about so much other stuff I don’t need this to worry about, especially because I don’t know what to do to stop the problem.


I know, I can plant a tree, but the fucking hurricanes will only knock it and others over.  I can drive slower, but some asshole will pass me doing 80 and negate my effort.  I could turn down the heat in the winter, but with the warming I won’t have to so….I don’t know, I am just so confused.  I am confused, and I have so many other things to worry about.


I worry about running out of food.  The population keeps growing taking up space used to grow food and yet we will require more food for the increased population.  When will it end?  I worry.


I worry about running out of water.  Once again, more people need more water and we keep throwing crap into the water making less to drink.  I worry.


I worry about shit in the food we do have.  I watch TV and see shows about bugs, animal shit, dirt and lots of other bad stuff in our processed food.  I worry.


I worry about radar, x-rays, microwaves, radio waves, TV waves, and tidal waves.  All those waves that did not exist 100 years ago zapping through our bodies can’t be good.  I worry.


I worry about poor people.  As the world runs out of stuff, and I still have stuff, I worry about people who don’t have stuff taking my stuff.  If they take my stuff then I will be poor and have to take someone else’s stuff.  I don’t think I would be very good at taking other peoples stuff.  I worry.


I worry about smart people.  Smart people might take my stuff just because they can out-smart me and even though they would not need my stuff because they are smart, they might take it any way because what good is being smart if it does not get you more stuff?  I worry.


I worry about garbage.  More people, more garbage, less space; where are we going to put all that garbage?  Will smart people out-smart me and get me to swap my stuff for garbage?  If they do, I know poor people won’t take the garbage from me.  I don’t want to live in garbage.  I worry.


I worry about the sun burning out.  How long can that sucker keep burning and heating up the planet.  Doesn’t everything eventually burn- out or at least decrease in intensity?  What keeps the sun burning?  How does the sun regulate its heat production?  I guess at least the sun burning out would end global warming.  Now I’m not sure which to worry about.  I worry.


I worry about running out of stuff to blog about.  If this worry shit is the best I can come up with, I’m in trouble.  Where will I find new material? 


I worry!

13 comments:

  1. Don't worry about running out of material. The govt. will always keep you delightfully worried about new wars, racial divisions, one-party elections, and a thousand new taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often blog shit (and about shit) don't worry -when we run out of shit the worlds ended anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's something else to worry about: Time was created by the expansion of our universe caused by the Big Bang. But that expansion is slowing down, which means time itself is slowing down. Eventually, the universe will stop expanding and collapse on itself, and time will run backwards. You can worry about everything all over again in reverse.

    You're welcome! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My advice for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

    ReplyDelete
  5. You worry too much. About stuff we don't have any control over. Have a drink or two and have some fun Cranky.

    Have a worry-free day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do make some great points to keep one awake forever. Hey, try denial. It works for me. I fix what I can and ignore the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I worry that I'm a shallow person...because I worry about a coffee and chocolate shortage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your imagination will keep you from running out of blog material. Don't worry. Be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I worry a lot too. I think somewhere along the line I'm shortening my life with all this worry.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take Sandee's advice. Knock back a couple of dirty-water cocktails and fuhgettaboutit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I worry about you reading too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. With worry comes stress with stress comes a bad mood. Being Italian I worry about everything and I have started to give a shit less and I am doing a bit better. If you read/watch the news you will get so paranoid you will never leave your house again. You do shorten your life with worry and in the end is that truly worth it.

    ReplyDelete