NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

STUPID HEADLINES 120714

STUPID HEADLINES 120714

It is time once again for
"Illegal Alien?"

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY

This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider sophomoric and sometimes offensive comments.


One headline may be completely made up, guess the fake and win a mention and a Whoop-tee-doo. 'None of the above' may be the correct answer.


_________________________________

Brown Bears Go Nuclear at Chernobyl – Scientist say that at least they are easy to track at night.

GOP, Dems rally behind Social Security benefit ban for Nazis – If they can’t agree on this issue we are clearly doomed.

Police Say Man Used McDonald’s McChicken Sandwich As A Weapon–
“Don’t move, I’ve got a chicken sandwich and I’m not afraid to use it!”

Left-handed people earn less money – They do earn more money than right handed people who use their left hand.

How penis pumps quietly helped deflate Medicare – Pump…deflate…see what they did there?  I never wood have thought of that.

Hells Angels group buys all of Wal-Mart's bikes for children's charity – Not your father’s Hell’s Angels!

Teacher orders third-grader to unclog toilet with bare bands – Third grader was suspended for using hand shaped like a gun.

Overdue library book returned 65 years later – But the offense is still part of the student’s PERMANENT record!

College accused of using stripers to lure students – Welcome to the College Of Hard Knockers.

Alleged Drunk Driver, Wedges Mustang Into Golden Gate Bridge Sidewalk – Alleged? It’s a big bridge with a little sidewalk.

Lab-Grown Penises – Big deal, Pfizer’s been growing penises for years.
100 Brains Thought Missing From University Of Texas – Don’t bother looking for them in Congress.

___________________________________

Last week’s fake headline was:
Experts claim climate change is responsible for latest change in climate – On a similar note, economists claim inflation is responsible for higher prices.

This week’s winners are:
Experts claim climate change is responsible for latest change in climate is my pick. That sentence doesn't even make sense. Okay, it's stupid and that's why I'm picking it.

Have a fabulous Silly Sunday.
She’s back in the winner’s circle!  Visit Sandee @ http://comedyplus.blogspot.com/  always funny stuff!
The poor old climate can't do a thing anymore. I'm with Sandee.
Another tough lady to fool.  Stop by @ http://cuponthebus.blogspot.com/   Always interesting stuff.
I think it's the climate change one because it's been cold here when it hasn't been hot!!
If I’m ever falsely accused of a crime, I want this lady on my jury! Find fishducky @ http://fishducky.blogspot.com/  The funny-paper section of the internet.
Most experts I have no faith in so why would any expert think climate change is the reason for the change in climate?
At last, a dude as a regular winner!  Look up Jimmy @ http://jimsop.blogspot.com/  More than just opinions.

Drop by all the winners, and come back next week for more



STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!! 

13 comments:

  1. gonna go for glow-in-the-dark bears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penises in the lab...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glow in the dark bears can't be real. Although glow in the dark goldfish are said to exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be back later to throw my pick in the mix.

    Have a fabulous day Cranky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be back after Sandee :-) j/k

    I'm going for
    Left-handed people earn less money simply because it's ridiculous LOL

    Have a crankytastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking we are doomed...that congress wouldn't even agree on ruling out Social Security benefits for Nazis. Kinda hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stripers?
    Are they fresh caught or frozen?
    That'll be my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it's none of the above because one of my sons is left handed!! Whoop-tee-doo?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The one about the left-handed people.... I know a few left-handers, and they are all way smarter than average. Plus, my youngest son is left handed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going with the Social Security ban for Nazis, because I don't remember hearing how the GOP and Dems have agreed on anything in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. College uses strippers to lure students. Hmmm...I've been thinking of getting my Masters. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll go with the glow in the dark bears too. Some of these I know to be fact. We live in such a crazy world.

    Have a fabulous day Cranky. ☺

    ReplyDelete