NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Thursday, February 1, 2024

A Million Dollar Idea

 

A Million Dollar Idea



 

I have a million-dollar idea, but I am too lazy to develop it, so you can have it.

This idea is not only worth a lot of money, but it will help to at least slow down many obnoxious street protesters whose shenanigans are plastered all over the news every night.

Make money and have annoying people shut the front door, what is this idea?

Copywrite!

Years ago, some numnutz copywrote the “Happy Birthday” song.  For years you would almost never hear this song on movies, TV or radio because some clown had the idea to copywrite it and demand a fee for every time anyone wanted to use it. 

Now; people could still sing it at local birthday parties, possibly illegally, but who would know, but any media use would have to pay to play.

Paris Hilton has a copywrite on the phrase “That’s Hot.”

John McEnroe owns “You cannot be serious!”

Mr. T owns “I Pity the Fool!”

And someone actually owns “You’re Fired!”

I Pity the fool TV producer who thinks that’s hot to say you can not be serious…he would probably hear from his boss, “Your Fired!”

I suggest these other phrases also need to be copywritten:

“Hey hey, ho ho, Blah Blah Blah has got to go!”

“No Justice, no peace!”

“One two three four, we don’t want your Blah Blah Blah!”

This would not stop protestors from their clever chants any more than people stopped singing “Happy Birthday” at private parties, but the nightly news shows could not broadcast the annoying chants without paying me (or whoever steals my idea), and finally, these bobble heads would have to invent a protest chant that was clever and not 60 years old.

There it is, my million-dollar idea that also helps keep ass-hats off the evening news.  You can have it, I’m too lazy and at my age would not know what to do with all that money.

“Hey hey, ho ho, copywrite and make some dough!”

You are welcome.

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. An interesting idea, I hope someone runs with it and it works for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a most scathingly brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm positive I know what I would do with all that money, but what could I copyright? Much thought is required on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those 60’s protest chants grate on my nerves and are so unoriginal. Good idea though -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing is beyond the range of capitalism not even a birthday song sadly
    Your idea is awesome Joe but as you know I am lazier lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks but I think I may pass because when you have money everyone wants you! My own favorite chant is "The harder you work, the luckier you get". That won't fly these days.

    ReplyDelete