NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

She’s A Cold Hearted Bitch I Tell Ya!

 

She’s A Cold Hearted Bitch I Tell Ya!

 

Tonight, while packing for a trip I noticed a strange box among Mrs. C’s many piles of closet stuff.  As I must have paused for two seconds Detective Mrs. C asked,

“What are you looking for?”

“Nothing, I was just wondering what is in a strange elongated unopened box.”

“Never mind, just leave my stuff alone.”

“Now I have to know.”

“If it’s in the long box, it is like a back scratcher except it is for applying lotion on my back.”

“When did you get it?”

“A couple of years ago.  I haven’t used it yet.”

“Of course not, you have me to rub lotion on your back.”

“I’m just planning ahead!”

She is cold I tell you.

7 comments:

  1. Good comeback! But my guess is she really loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she has it ready, and not in her storage unit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. Cranky, you know I was thinking it was something totally different in that box! You shouldn't be so nosey about Mrs. C's things! Lol. - It's nice to see a post from you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete