Sunday, January 10, 2016

Stupid Headlines 011016


Stupid Headlines 011016

It is time again for
Pretty much sums up the whole cat/dog thing

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY


 This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.  

_______________________________

Fight breaks out among anti-violence activists in New Jersey – Fighting in New Jersey is recreation, not violence.

Utah dating website for white people only turns heads – Turned heads are all looking to see if there are any black people in Utah.


ISIS issues rules for raping, enslaving women – Tell me again why we have to be careful not to offend radical Islamic terrorists.

Male bass are experiencing unwanted sex changes – This does not bode well for the next Jenneration of bass.

Kitten who was dyed purple and used as chew toy has emergency surgery – I am not a cat person, but I still want to know: Why isn’t someone in jail for this?

Clinton struggles to explain difference between socialist, Democrat – A socialist believes in the principals of socialism. Socialism is a political ideology and movement which has proposed a set of social and economic measures, policies and systems characterized by social ownership.  A Democrat believes in advocating the principals of socialism in order to win elections. (Oh relax; it’s a joke…mostly.)

PETA sues to give monkey the copyright of selfie photos – You have got to be kidding!  I think this was a fake headline last year.

Greyhound driver reportedly leaves riders in bus while he naps at hotel – It’s such a comfort to take the bus and leave the sleeping to us.

How the 'male pill' could actually work – So when someone tells you to grow a set, there is a pill for that?

First ever 'Made in Ghana' cars are built to survive anything – Nothing says quality like the ‘Made in Ghana’ label.

Putin shows off by throwing members of Russia's judo team to the ground – Either Putin is really good or the team members didn’t want a radioactive dinner.

California woman finds bloody fingertip in her salad at Applebee's – I guess she wanted finger food.


Sorry Pixel, I looked and looked, Florida had a slow news week.

______________________________

Come back next week for more:


STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

7 comments:

  1. Jenneration of bass. Hahaha! Good one! And I agree, put the guy who who dyed the kitten purple in a cold, dark, deep prison cell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were really good ones Cranky. Some good giggles. I'm with you on the kitten though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to make a comment about your Jenneration of bass being the funniest line in this post. I see Lowandslow beat me to it.

    Regarding Florida, I believe you just didn't look hard enough. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH, I saw the kitty thing. I hope they catch the @$$holes responsible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Except for the kitten - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete