NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Monday, April 2, 2018

STUPID HEADLINES 040218

STUPID HEADLINES 040218
it is time again for
Where is the Red Cross when you need them
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY
(On Monday)
This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.
____________________________
Iran says Bolton pick as national security adviser a 'matter of shame' – OMG, you mean Trump didn’t check with Iran before making the appointment?
Saharan sandstorm turns Russia snow orange – Orange snow in Russia? I’m smelling another Trump-Russia connection.
Planned Parenthood branch tweets: 'We need a Disney princess who's had an abortion' – Hell, I’m still traumatized by Bambi’s mother getting shot!
Dodger Stadium flooded with sewage after pipe bursts – The game was called, I wonder do the fans get a “Doody Check.”
'Roseanne' co-star Sandra Bernhard says women who support Trump can't 'think for themselves' – Where are these women who can’t think for themselves? …I haven’t met any yet, and believe me I’ve been looking?
Woman refuses to sell home to Trump supporters – It’s illegal to discriminate based on race, religion or sexual orientation, but you can be forced to vote the way the seller says in order to buy a house…sounds fair to me.
Elon Musk announces LEGO-like bricks that can build homes in a day or two – The only drawback is you can’t walk around barefoot.
Man drinks $1,200 shot of whiskey, tries running out without paying tab – Actually he staggered out.
Granted liquor license, Utah ax-throwing venue has no ax to grind – I’ve never heard of an ax-throwing venue, but it strikes me as a place that should not allow liquor.
Illinois man arrested after more than 420 pounds of weed, worth about $3M, is found in his home – His stash was hidden behind 800 pounds of potato chips.
Kentucky couple to remarry 50 years after they divorced – I hope he has a pre-nup!

FEEL-GOOD STORY OF THE WEEK
When in doubt go for the dog story
Dog Rescues South Carolina Man Who Fell Into A River – The most a cat ever does is bring a dead bird to your door!
Come back next week for more
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!! (not on Monday)

8 comments:

  1. You just have to love a good dog who will pull you from the river like that, man's best friend for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, such a target-rich environment this week. . .

    You mean there are still such things as 'go-go bars'?

    I'll admit to being curious about what a $1200 shot of whiskey would taste like, but not $1200 curious. . .

    And I'm with you - liquor and ax-throwing, what could possibly go wrong?

    And you know, Sandra Bernhard just wishes those women who "can't think for themselves" would just think like Sandra Bernhard wants them to. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Trump hatred has me believing that we have the right president. And we do.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No headlines in this post were chosen to be pro or anti Trump, Sandy has violated the no-political position comments as stated in my header, I will allow it because I like Sandee and it is my Blog!

      Delete
  4. Ya know, I had a thought once about Lego like bricks for house building. Sigh, always a day late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be so hard on cats...they can't help it if they can't swim lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let’s hope that after 50 years, they’ve learned a few lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kentucky couple to remarry 50 years after they divorced I always wonder about couples who divorced and then remarry. Isn't that a bit like deciding on Monday that the milk is sour and then on Thursday saying, "I'll try it again - maybe it's not sour any more."

    ReplyDelete