NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

I’m Back…almost

I’m Back…almost

My computer problems are almost solved after much angst and a few (lots) dollars.  I will bore you with the details soon.

To me the funniest thing from this whole pain in the butt comes from my last post. At the end of all my posts there is the option to press “Google+” which I always assumed was a way for readers particularly those unable to comment to show they like a post, much like a Facebook like.

My posts seldom get one of these + hits and when they do it has always made me feel good.

My last post simply said, “Due to technical problems ‘Cranky old man’ blog is temporarily out of order.  Be back next week.”

This post got a Google+!!


To the wise guy who +’d my last post…my blog is not required reading.

17 comments:

  1. I hope you get your computer up and running soon. It's the the same without you.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it wasn't me, but that is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it back, and I hope you have your problem fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps your Google plus guy's glass was half full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, now get back to entertaining us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate computer problems. You better have a really good story about Nigerian princes hacking your computer to entertain us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and may your computer run well when the tech department is through with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had hoped by now, computer problems would fix themselves. Sorry that's not the case. I hope it's repaired to your satisfaction soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear your computer woes are behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you almost back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I've been waiting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear things are on the mend. I HATE it when technical stuff goes wrong. Dashing off to check on the 'like' button.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never noticed that Google + before so I claim innocence. Good that you are almost back.

    ReplyDelete