NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, December 20, 2015

STUPID HEADLINES 122015


STUPID HEADLINES 122015
COME TO TEXAS - "We won't kill you if you didn't do it."
It is time again for

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY


 This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments.  


________________________


Drum kit Ringo Starr used in Beatles hits sells for $2.2M – Money well spent if it keeps RIngo off it.

Canada's Liberal government promises to legalize marijuana – Dude, pass the chips eh!

New study reveals eating burnt food may increase your chances of getting cancer – I knew it!  My first two wives were trying to kill me.

Does the Elf on a shelf contribute to the surveillance state? I thought this story was going to be a goof, but no, it is an actual concern and there was a real study.  What a great country that this is what we have to worry about.

Irish county hopes free lollipops will stop drunken brawls, accidents – I think this will only increase sucker punches! (That’s for you Hilary.)

FAA announces drone registration rules as report highlights soaring dangers – Yes!! Thank you http://joeh-crankyoldman.blogspot.com/2014/11/drone-as-in-moan_22.html

Bill Cosby sues 7 of his accusers – Apparently he has no case against the other 756 accusers.

Exceptional deep-sea find: ship that once held ancient condiment – If they are that old, I wouldn’t trust them. 

What? Oh you mean like ketchup? Never mind.

Woman is wounded in stabbing at a Florida nudist resort – I only hope it wasn’t a concealed weapon.  (Think about it.)

Naked Man Allegedly Tries To Carjack A FedEx Truck, But That's Not The Funny Part – The dude didn’t know how to drive the truck!  He was arrested because he fit the description NAKED!!

Muslim judge sworn in on Koran in New York – I cannot figure out why this is news.  What else would you use to swear in a Muslim?

Tiny kitten rescued from conveyor belt at California recycling plant – One down, eight to go.

Ivy leaguers sign 'petition' to repeal First Amendment – If this petition gets its way, all the signers can be arrested for taking part in the new illegal act of petitioning.

Putin praises Trump as an 'outstanding, talented' man – Another valuable endorsement.  This should balance off criticism from Michael Moore.

Saudi millionaire who said he 'fell' on teen and 'accidentally penetrated' her cleared of rape – Ahh, the old accidental penetration defense, works every time…if you’re a millionaire in Saudi Arabia!


Isis -- the pharma company -- changes its name – Company is changing its name to “Famous Hitler’s Drugs and Shit.”


_______________________________


 Come back next week for more:



 STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

8 comments:

  1. "Woman is wounded in stabbing at a Florida nudist resort"...ouch!

    You know how to tell a blind guy at a nudist colony? He's the one walking around with a limp. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!
    Though, I trust the kitten doesn't use up it's other 8 lives for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, thanks to you, I'll be imagining that concealed weapon all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Famous Hitler's Drugs and Shit" made me literally snort coffee. As for the Ivy Leaguers who want to abolish the First Amendment... well, I could say something rude, but why bother? I mean, I know I'm able to, because of the First Amendment, but I'll save it for when I actually meet one face-to-face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only if guilty? Dang, take all the fun out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, heh. That condiment comment was for my 13-year-old self. I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't be able to get that concealed weapon thing out of my head for a while now...

    ReplyDelete