NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

STUPID HEADLINES 101914

STUPID HEADLINES 101914

It is time once again for
Ah...I think I'm coming down with something!
 STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY


This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider sophomoric and sometimes offensive comments.



One headline may be completely made up, guess the fake and win a mention and a Whoop-tee-doo. 'None of the above' may be a correct answer.



 _____________________
 

Vietnam vet's prosthetic leg stolen at Philadelphia Eagles game - I think the Giants were missing a few limbs as well.

Vatican proposes 'stunning' shift on gays, lesbians - In a further 'stunning' development, the church asserts the Earth to be round!

Parrot missing for years returns speaking Spanish - You know they just mimic stuff don't you, and its owner doesn't speak parrot.

Hillary Clinton to deliver Vegas speech for $225G - That's a rip- off! UPS would deliver it any where in the US for less than $12.95.

Mysterious Clowns Terrorizing California City - Why is that news?  That's been going on in Washington for years!

Some form of life after death is possible, study says - Most of the subjects questioned had nothing to say.

Kate Moss drinks from glass modeled after her breast - Fortunately she was not that thirsty.

Pricey Hermès bags 'reek like a skunk' - And that, is the derivation of "Stinking Rich."

Couple’s $680,000 Florida beach house is built on the wrong lot - Hey it could happen to anyone...right Scott?

Drunken Santa zombie enters St. Paul home - Down thru the chimney quick, quick, quick, comes the drunken zombie, old Saint Nick.

Schnauzer with microchip leads police on wild goose chase - Wouldn't that be loose dog chase?

Kansas City Royals advance to World Series - No, really, this is not the fake.  The Royals are in the World Series!

Michigan funeral home provides drive-thru option - When you just have to say good bye on the fly.

Patient files lawsuit after waking up from colonoscopy wearing pink panties - The patient swears he came into the hospital with purple panties.




_______________________________________

 

Last weeks fake headline was:

Archeologists find 2000 year old skeleton of man who appears to be holding a remote - Only had two buttons, one for Fox News, the other for Cave Drawings.

Apparently it was too easy...lots of winners.  Only 6 got it wrong  THE WINNERS:

* It SO is.. but dammit, I laughed too.

It has to be the skeleton. How is that even remotely possible? ;)

TexWisGirl
* i didn't laugh, but i gave you props for cleverness.

gotta be remote, too.

I've got to go with Archeologists find 2000 year old skeleton of man who appears to be holding a remote. Not even possible.

Have a terrific day. :)
 
Regardless of the facts I know that your conclusion on the remote is absolutely true.
 
Yeah, the remote has to be impossible. That means the potato one would be true and that's just disturbing.
 
Remotely wrong.
 
Archeologists find 2000 year old skeleton of man who appears to be holding a remote. It's either made up or it's my husband!!
 
I'm gonna' go with the remote control story, altho Bill O'Reilly has probably been around since then so, meh, could be, but no. ;) - And that potato story? Disturbing and disgusting.. It'll be a while before I eat another spud..
 
I'll go with the skeleton holding a remote.


Special thanks to Katrina @ http://theyallcallmemom.com/ for a stupid headline submission. 
 
CONGRATULATE THE WINNERS AND COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MORE
 

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!


 
 

 


17 comments:

  1. I'll go with the pink panties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schnauzer is my pick.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna go with pink panties, It's bad enough having that done without waking to find your wearing pink panties heheh!

    Have a pantylastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg.. Without cheating and Googling every headline, there are so many that appear to be beyond stupidity and out right unbelievable.. I'm so torn between Kate Moss' boob and the pink panties.. I'm going with the boob. - This was tuff this week Cranky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I visited and congratulated everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof, woof, arf,arf? Translation: Could it be "Schnauzer with microchip leads police on wild goose chase"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I spend all kinds of time thinking about these, and I seldom get one right. So today I'm making a seat-of-the-pants decision in favor of the pink panties. Groan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant. Who knew Hilary was worth so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eenie meenie miney moe catch a tiger by the pink panties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I woke up from my last colonoscopy, the Spiderman Underoos I'd worn for the procedure had been replaced with pink panties, so I have experience in this area, and will go with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mombie...
    Drinkin' Boob or Drunken Zombie?

    I'm going with Kate Moss's boob glass.

    Lest anybody think of copying my pick, let the record show that I was one of the six losers last week. We are currently drowning our sorrows in a Dolly Parton Commemorative Mammary Mug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my a quiz... I try and rest my brain on the day of the week that ends in 'day'.. but I guess the patient getting the colonoscopy and the pink panties ;)
    Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clowns, boob glasses, and pink panties oh my!

    I guess I will go with "Kate Moss drinks from glass modeled after her breast." I would pick the pink panties but I live to close to Asheville, North Carolina. I see that happening.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll go with Drunken Santa Zombie -- because it just sounds….disturbing. Drunken Santa is bad enough. But a Zombie, too?

    ReplyDelete