NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

STUPID HEADLINES 100514


STUPID HEADLINES 100514
Not resistant enough!
It is time once again for

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY


This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider sophomoric and sometimes offensive comments.

One headline may be completely made up, guess the fake and win a mention and a Whoop-tee-doo. 'None of the above' may be a correct answer.

 _____________________

Man has Largest Collection of ‘Harry Potter’ Memorabilia – And ladies, believe it or not he is still single.

Two Men Charged in Hair Dryer Attack – Fortunately the hair dryer is expected to recover.

Boonsboro council votes to allow chickens in town – The town remains off limits to scaredy-cats.   

Minnesota hunter armed with knife kills 525-pound black bear during attack – Hunter owes hefty fine, Knife Hunting season for bear ends in August in Minnesota.*

Iran postpones execution of woman accused of killing attempted rapist – The reason he was an “attempted rapist” and not a rapist is SHE KILLED THE BASTARD!

Faster-acting erectile dysfunction drug gets FDA approval – For men that hate foreplay.

Feds spend $300K on study on how to ride bikes – Damn, I taught my kids  for free.

Nazi hunter pushes for new investigation of mobile death squad members – I’d like to see these monsters caught also, but I kinda suspect there all DEAD!

GOP Candidate Asks Residents to Mail him their pee – If urine his district, urine deep doo doo. 

Former convict with a gun rode elevator with Obama – Note to the Secret Service, when you’re in the elevator with the President and someone yells “Hold the door” DON’T!  Oh and when someone hops the fence at the White House, at least yell at them,  “Get off my lawn!”


*Frog and Marty will think that’s funny

________________________________

Thanks to Frog MacRae Bagpipers (like on Facebook), and Kerry http://eddyandreuben.blogspot.com/ for stupid headline submissions 

Last week’s fake headline was:

Man proposes marriage via skywriting…woman responds with plane towing ‘NO!’ – I guess they were both speechless!

And the winners:


You're always so entertaining. You cracked me up with "Newman!"

I'm going to go with the skywriting one for two reasons:
1- I can't imagine someone who is not invested in her partner, putting out the kind of money required to hire a plane - just to turn down a proposal.
2- I don't think I generally see ellipses in a headline. ;)


Skywriting for mine! Love this list, as always.



My guess is "Man proposes marriage via skywriting…woman responds with plane towing ‘NO!’" Am I right?


Congratulate and visit our winners, and come back next week for more

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!*

*Maybe…I can no longer deal with this computer

14 comments:

  1. gee, i'm in sad shape this week. i've only read one of these headlines in my news feed. i'm gonna go with faster-acting ed meds. i did read about a stupid study that was done that determined men prefer younger women for sexual partners, to which i replied 'DUH!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feds spending that much money on something that stupid sounds dumb enough to be a government project but hope springs eternal and I hope that one is fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments are funnier then the headlines. Way funnier. You've a wicked sense of humor.

    Have a fabulous day Cranky. I linked you to my Silly Sunday post. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mail their pee???

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What Sandee said"......for starters
    and I've always been gullible, so I'm going with "none of the above" again, even though that GOP candidate's request is tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish it were ALL of them, but I think it's NONE of the above!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree too, and your comment below Faster-acting erectile dysfunction drug gets FDA approval was hilarious LOL

    I'm going with mail urine too LOL

    Have a brilliant week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the hair dryer is... full of hot air.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't there a rule about mailing liquids being illegal? What were they gonna do...put it in a Ziplock bag and one of those bubble wrap envelopes? Pee gets my vote this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gotta be Candidate PEEbody. Everybody knows that urine will leak out of the envelope before the mailman even gets it out of his satchel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going with the mail the pee too. Funny comment you had with it. It is your change to pee on him before his pees all over you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I may not have the right answer, but I do enjoy the choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dunno, I wanted it to be the bike-riding study but I'm going with the Gee-Oh-Pee candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GOP Candidate Asks Residents to Mail him their pee will be my pick this week.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete