NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

STUPID HEADLINES 062914


STUPID HEADLINES 062914

It is time once again for


If at first you don't succeed...
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY

 
This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider sophomoric and sometimes offensive comments.

 

One headline may be completely made up, guess the fake and win a mention and a Whoop-tee-do.  'None of the above' may be a correct answer.

____________________

 

Actress gets licked by Richard Simmons – Another reason to not sweat with the oldies.

Malaysia court rules that non-Muslims can't say AllahCher arrested after singing “All ah really want to do is baby be friends with you.”

Man sues British Airways after mistake sends him to Grenada instead of Granada – Kinda just a Tomato/ Tomoto thing isn’t it?

GPS bullets are latest weapon for police - Everyone is a marksman when you have GPS bullets.

Man walks into McDonald’s with knife sticking out of his backWait, wait, I know this one… “Not literally you idiot!” or was it “I was talking to the duck.” It’s one of those.

Hillary Clinton: 'You have to be a little bit crazy to run for president' – I knew there was an age thing, and a naturalized citizen thing, but I missed the Loony Tunes requirement.  Can’t say I disagree however.
Westminster Kennel Club accepts new breed, a Cocker Spaniel Poodle mix No way, this is too easy… when you clean up after this breed you scoop up Cocker-Poodle doo.

2 men throw out $1M ticket, sue New Jersey Lottery – Ah yeah, I’m pretty sure I threw away my winning ticket too and it was New Jersey’s fault because…I don’t know but I should be able to sue someone!

Hillary Clinton wants Anthony Weiner to keep quiet – Or at the very least, stop sexting her!

Tiger leaps onto boat, snatches man in swamp – This is no way to prepare for a golf tournament.

Hilarious road signs keep drivers in Alaska distracted –  They have spotty cell service, so they have to distract drivers somehow.

Trump tower in Chicago floods after sprinkler test – And someone will be fired.

_____________________________

Last week’s fake was:

Tiger Woods shoots hole-in-one during practice roundRight in the clown’s mouth…FREE GAME!!


I'm going with the Tiger Woods one. I loved your clown comment.

Again Sandee!  This is getting boring.

Follow Sandee @ http://comedyplus.blogspot.com/ for surprise…great comedy!


There's gotta be some kind of cheap shot about hole-in-one and Tiger's Wood...so I might as well take it.

Check out Skip’s blog, with a name like Uncle Skip you know it’s gotta be good. @ http://lionskip.blogspot.com/

 

Stop by and congratulate the winners, and come back next week for more:

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY!!

17 comments:

  1. "Man walks into McDonald’s with knife sticking out of his back"

    I think I'd go somewhere better than McDonald's to have my Last Meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go with the Cher one, it's the funniest too heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go with the Westminster Kennel Club accepts new breed, a Cocker Spaniel Poodle mix. I don't think mix is in their rules.

    Cocker-Poodle doo. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go for the Mac the Knife thing, but I have seen the picture, so I know it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying my luck with the Westminster Kennel Club story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GPS bullets? I doubt our local police department has those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going with "Westminster Kennel Club accepts new breed, a Cocker Spaniel Poodle mix" this week. They got their noses to high up to see a mixed breed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is about throwing away the lottery tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think you'd fake Tiger twice in a row. I'll take that religious figure formerly known as...um...you know. Just because I'm not really up on my Malaysian court cases right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's the one about Cher and the Allah restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was on a roll before so my luck will end soon I am sure. I remember some of the stories from the news last week, so I will go with poor Richard Simmons being the fake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the fake is the lottery one. I mean, how can you sue the lottery when YOU throw away the ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doesn't matter which one is fake.. they're all amusing - particularly your own comments. I suspect that mixed breeds are not permitted in the dog show though.

    ReplyDelete