NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Friday, April 4, 2014

HEAH


HEAH

Mrs. Cranky makes a sound that is not a word, but is full of meaning.

HEAH.

If said matter-of-factly it means, “So who cares.”

HEAH.  

When it is said loudly it means, “I don’t think so.”

HEAH.

When said really loud it means, “You have got to be kidding.”

HEAH!

When said loudly and with attitudinal emphasis it means, “It is not going to happen.”

HEAH!!

I don’t know and I don’t want to find out.
 
____________________________
 
The Cranky Old Man is on vacation from blogging until Tuesday (maybe.) For those who can’t wait, the fake headline last week was:
Michelle Obama Has Misunderstanding with China’s First Lady Peng Liyuan - “No, no it’s elle…Michelle, not Micherre; dammit!” There were 8 winners who will be announced next week.
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Have a good time (I hope) with your break. Jim thinks I'm good with Heah also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good that you get an idea of what Mrs.C thinks of a given situation.
    Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it rhyme with yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs Cranky's word Heah is a lot better than certain words I have said and sometimes daily. I need a new word to replace the bad ones. I'm thinking the google translate may be a good place to start. I can learn a bad word in a foreign language and no one will know what it means!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on this one. I do the same thing.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heah!!--I like it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah...be that way. Have a good time anyway. ;)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to use that! Lol enjoy your blog vacation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every family should have a few unique words to help bond them together. Have a good time away. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm German, so I say and spell it a little differently (think of it as an accent):

    Heh.

    Enjoy whatever you'll be doing during your break.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your vacation, Joe. Heah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heah means exactly the same in our house.
    Happy holidaying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it and often use it under my breath usually in the "you've got to be kidding" context..That's because I'm too much of a wuss to be bold with it. You go Mrs. C..
    Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete