NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I’m a Grown-Ass Man!

I’m a Grown-Ass Man!
 

I’m a grown-ass man! 

I hear this phrase all the time.  Usually it is said in a “don’t talk to me like I’m a little boy” kinda way.

I.E.

“Are you sure you can handle another drink?”

“Hey…I’m a grown-ass man!”

Every time I hear someone use this phrase it seems to me the person is a non-child with an IQ bordering around 87. 

“I’m a grown-ass man” really means:

“Shut the fuck up.”

“Dude, I know what I’m doing.”

“I don’t care if it’s stupid, I’m doing it anyway.”

“Hey, I’m old enough to fuck up my life if I want to!”

After all

I’m a grown-ass man!

To me it means, “You’re a grown ass, man.”

6 comments:

  1. Never heard this. I'm sure I hang with the wrong crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard anyone using this expression. Thanks for the warning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who started this expression and can he be put down?

    (Great to read you again, Joeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's new to me. But that sounds about right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive heard. Im a grown ass women... lol

    ReplyDelete