NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

RETIRED

What my friends think I do                                           What my wife thinks I do






                                                                                                                  What my kids think I do
What societythinksIdo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

What I think I do



What I really do







1 comment:

  1. YES that is what retirement is for. When my dad retired that is what he told people he was going to be doing - nothing

    ReplyDelete