NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

MORE STUPID REALITY TV STUFF

MORE STUPID REALITY TV STUFF


Are you lacking a little self-esteem?  Feeling a little stupid?  Need a self-worth pick-me-up?  Watch a little reality TV!

EXAMPLE:

“I sat home alone throwing up with diarrhea because of you” – Danielle “Real Housewives of New Jersey”


“I was so scared of flying I used to ‘roofie’ myself…but now I think it’s illegal to do.” – Brandi “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (contributed by mommy bags http://mommybags.blogspot.com/)

“I’m pretty smart, my IQ is like…10 inches” – “Beauty and the Geek Australia” (Contributed by Dr. Bron http://drharmanmodernfamily.blogspot.com/)

“I’m like a bull in a candy shop” – Carolyn “Real Housewives of New Jersey”

“It’s so expensive I was hoping I wouldn’t like it”   Bride on “Say Yes to the Dress”

“Dependency is a bottomless pit with spikes on the bottom.”  Conservative dude on “Fox Five.”

“Maybe you should redo your vowels.” A mom on “Dance Moms” when trying on Wedding gowns.          She said it TWICE!!



A special shout out to this Dr. Phil conversation and Dr. Phil’s attempt to save another marriage in 45 minutes:

Dr. Phil to the husband: “Did you ever hit your wife?”

Husband: “Not in the face!”

Dr. Phil to the husband: “Did you ever threaten to kill your wife with a gun or a knife?”

Husband: “No!”

Dr. Phil: “You never threatened to kill your wife?”

Husband: “Not with a gun or a knife!”

Later in the show…Dr. Phil: “If I offer y’all resources from the very best counseling and anger management services in the country will you try to save this marriage?” 

WTF!!

 Dr. Phil!! 

“Not in the face…not with a gun or a knife!!”

 Doc…this marriage is toast you freaking idiot…frig your RESOURCES!!



I do not watch “Jersey Shore” (I have some standards) otherwise this post might never end!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's all I can say... Oh, and Dr. Phil needs to tell the woman to run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good laugh for a Sunday morning! I'm a Dr Phil fan (although I confess I have not actually watched his program) but I'm with Lara on that one! x

    ReplyDelete