SIGNS THAT YOU ARE GETTING OLD
They say that 60 is the new 40. If you believe that, here are ten signs that you are in fact getting old:
1. You start at least three sentences a day with “I can remember when”, or “There used to be…”
2. You know that Regis Philbin was the announcer for the Joey Bishop Show and you remember that Joey Bishop had a show, and you know who Joey Bishop was.
3. You think Betty White is hot!
4. You have to lasso your foot with your sock to get dressed…..and it takes more than one try.
5. You worry that your grand daughter is going to get hurt climbing the stairs…and she is eight!
6. You call the TV remote control “The Clicker”.
7. You know who Cathy Lee Gifford’s husband is.
8. Your doctor calls you Sir.
9. You hate today’s music.
RT - Senior Games: If Hasbro made a “Twister” game for seniors it would be a big seller; just one HUGE yellow dot and an all yellow spinner.