NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TODDLER TALK V

TODDLER TALK V

Last week’s Toddler Talk quiz was from my son Matt (now 35)

“DAB”

Used in a Toddler sentence – “Da a bid Dab!”
HINT - Creature 

There were several guesses:

Katrina said...

"That's a big cat"




Maybe "crab"?



That's a big dog?!



One Bad Pixie said...

Eskimo Kiss? Not many people do those anymore...

Good one Cranky! 
NOT EVEN A GUESS!




Hmmm. Creature...

"That a big..."
or
"Dad, a big..."

I'm gonna go with, dog?

The answer is:

CRAB – To Kitty Redcoat @ http://kittiwytchwood.blogspot.com/

WHOOP-TEE-DOO!!!
THis weeks quiz from crankette Cole:
"Prenzil"
Toddler sentence "I hab prenzil?"

5 comments:

  1. i could be wrong, considering how creative your crankettes are, but i'm torn between pretzel and pencil!

    *please give me a whoop tee do, please give me a whoop tee do" :)

    hope you're having a good week so far, joe!

    -ronetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was going to say the same thing as Ronetta, either pretzel or pencil. Damn.

    I'll just go with pencil, because prenzil is really close to how my brother pronounced pencil as a kid. Course, he also used to think that he could fly if he jumped off the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for pencil too!

    Somehow I think it is going to be neither pencil or pretzel and probably something really obscure like 'I love Denzel' ( as in Washington of course)

    Lou :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I won a whoop-tee-doo! Thanks Cranky!

    ReplyDelete