NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stuff That Ruined My Youth

STUFF THAT RUINED MY YOUTH
I am always complaining about getting old, but when I think back, being young wasn’t all that great either!  Here are some of the things that ruined my youth:                                                                                      
“Hagy, TAKE A LAP!”
“Gee, I’d like too, but I might have to wash my hair that night.”
Acne
High School
Expectations
 “Ah…I’m sorry; my daughter says she’s not home now.”
“Kiss your Grandma!”
“Pop quiz”
“You need to get a job, that’s what you need!”
Hangovers
“Hey kid; gimme a dollar!”
“Why don’t we just be friends?”
“Not with those grades you won’t”
My only 100 was my IQ test.  I got extra credit for knowing how to spell IQ.
Liver and onions
“Don’t!  Stop that!”
“It’s not you, it’s me.”
Zits
Detention
Wet Willys
“When pigs fly”
Viet Nam
Pantyhose
Wedgies
Parallel parking test
Pulling weeds
Mr. Barnes
Being called to the blackboard with a boner.  
The in-crowd
“That? Oh ah....That’s for practicing mouth to mouth resuscitation.”
“I don’t know, what do you want to do?”
Bra hooks
Atomic Wedgies
Brain freeze
Bill Mazeroski
The Twist
Pimples

Otherwise I had a very happy youth!
For more stuff, buy "Maybe It's Just Me!"  http://adf.ly/1MJqD

1 comment:

  1. You may be cranky, but you keep us in stiches! Thanks for the visit at sixtyfivewhatnow.

    ReplyDelete